re thumbnails

Convert any type of file to DVD and burn to play on any type of DVD player. Create customized menus. Special menu template creator included

Moderators: Maggie, ckhouston, JJ, Phil, alexia, Forum admin

reddwarf4ever

re thumbnails

Post by reddwarf4ever »

[attachment=0]convertx2dvd.png[/attachment]

Posted this problem before , but need to try and make my point clear..

I the video episode creator there is an option to change the start time (a) and duration (b) of each thumbnail PLUS the padding method

If I aet the first thumbnail to e.g. 50 seconds (a) and 30 seconds (b) then apply to all titles it actually DOES change all the thumbnails...BUT if i then change ( a ) and ( b ) of an individual thumbnail and click apply to all titles it does not change the others.....Curious ???

Also the padding method also needs an Apply to all titles ( thumbnails) as if i change a thumbnail to pan & scan I would like all the thumbnails to be pan & scan....there is no logical reason to have one thumbnail to pan & scan another to stretch and another to user setting etc etc.........

Hope you can help in this matter

Thanks
Attachments
convertx2dvd.png
Claire
VSO Team Member

Re: re thumbnails

Post by Claire »

reddwarf4ever wrote: I the video episode creator there is an option to change the start time (a) and duration (b) of each thumbnail PLUS the padding method

If I aet the first thumbnail to e.g. 50 seconds (a) and 30 seconds (b) then apply to all titles it actually DOES change all the thumbnails...BUT if i then change ( a ) and ( b ) of an individual thumbnail and click apply to all titles it does not change the others.....Curious ???
I cannot reproduce with 7.0.0.40
reddwarf4ever wrote:Also the padding method also needs an Apply to all titles ( thumbnails) as if i change a thumbnail to pan & scan I would like all the thumbnails to be pan & scan....there is no logical reason to have one thumbnail to pan & scan another to stretch and another to user setting etc etc.........
I've entered this as a feature request here
http://bugs.vso-software.fr/view.php?id=13101
reddwarf4ever

Post by reddwarf4ever »

Thanks.....this would be a great feature....

Still have problems in conversion of long episode projects.....sometimes just gets stuck, the timer at several hours and doesn't go down, so I terminate it.....or get exception error ( this happens less when the source files HDD and target HDD are different.....

Tried safe mode and seems to fail less....one point is if I use the pc for anything or pause convertx2dvd then resume, this seems to cause a failure...

So try to leave the pc alone whilst converting

Thanks
Claire
VSO Team Member

Post by Claire »

reddwarf4ever

Post by reddwarf4ever »

Thank you so much

Will download and try