CXD Conversions Look Pixelated with Low Bitrate???????

Convert any type of file to DVD and burn to play on any type of DVD player. Create customized menus. Special menu template creator included

Moderators: Maggie, ckhouston, JJ, Phil, alexia, Forum admin

igor_lvk

Re: CXD Conversions Look Pixelated with Low Bitrate???????

Post by igor_lvk »

My question is if I change the filter from lanczros to another like linear would this help reduce pixelation or is this a waste and jsut keep lanczros as my default?
You can try to use hann filter, but i always left lanczos by default and got good results. All other filters will not produce any good quality.
videodude333

Post by videodude333 »

You can try to use hann filter, but i always left lanczos by default and got good results. All other filters will not produce any good quality.
What's does the Hann filter do in terms of effect? I thought the linear was always not to bad as it slightly blurs the footage but I myself usually use Lanzcros.

Ok I tried the conversion agan with 8.5GB disc using SP ,Custom disc size 7700MB and 1 pass. This seems to have kept the birate up better than before and teh overall quality is good but some very small pixelations still exsist in dark scenes. Will a filter change help this or is this just down to the upscaler o the player or the tv itself?
ROBERT46055

Post by ROBERT46055 »

burnnova does not have a problem with low picksulaited i tried even 265 files and them come out great i tried 1080p files and there's a difference i still like convertxtodvd for its features but i want to see the bloody pictures when im watching it on my 4k TV!
ROBERT46055

Post by ROBERT46055 »

i been seeing that you put it at high guilty the check mark and it seams that 3 movies at 2 hours a piece 1080p files looks good!? :roll: :)