CXD - Latest beta - 7.0.0.67 released!

Convert any type of file to DVD and burn to play on any type of DVD player. Create customized menus. Special menu template creator included

Moderators: Maggie, ckhouston, JJ, Phil, alexia, Forum admin

Coral
VSO Moderators

Re: CXD latest beta version 7.0.0.66

Post by Coral »

Please check. The subtitles colour change after conversion.
Example: If the set colour for subtitles is set to yellow, when converted the colour will change to light blue.

This also happens to the overlay button colours.
Example: Changing the overlay Select colour to yellow will result in light blue after conversion.
There are other colours that change which I can't remember at the moment.
Maggie
VSO Team Member

Post by Maggie »

Hi guys,

This colourful bug has been listed now: http://bugs.vso-software.fr/view.php?id=13678

Thanks for pointing this out!
Cheers,
Maggie,
VSO Support
Coral
VSO Moderators

Post by Coral »

VSO Support wrote:Hi guys,

This colourful bug has been listed now: http://bugs.vso-software.fr/view.php?id=13678

Cheers,
Well done !
deadlyshadow
VSO Fanatic

Post by deadlyshadow »

Cheers,
hasn't this issue fixed yet?
Coral
VSO Moderators

Post by Coral »

deadlyshadow wrote:

Cheers,
hasn't this issue fixed yet?
No not yet. It could take some time since VSO are doing their best to clear all the serious bugs in CX7 before moving to the 64 bit version. Then there will be quite a long lag of time before any other bugs are fixed.
eddie11013

Post by eddie11013 »

Had to revert back to v64. v66 kept saying it accepted my 'key' but then kept saying it was a trial version, finally it took a 700mb file, converted it in less than 5 minutes, but the result was only 10 minutes of a 42 minute TV show. So I did a 'clean' reinstall, accepted 'key', then on the first movie file it stated that it was going to put a 'watermark' on the file because it was a trial version and I had gone past the trial period. Also there was a message that kept coming up when I would first start the program, '3' phrase's, "You Are Up To Date" - Buy Now - Close.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions
Maggie
VSO Team Member

Post by Maggie »

eddie11013 wrote:Had to revert back to v64. v66 kept saying it accepted my 'key' but then kept saying it was a trial version, finally it took a 700mb file, converted it in less than 5 minutes, but the result was only 10 minutes of a 42 minute TV show. So I did a 'clean' reinstall, accepted 'key', then on the first movie file it stated that it was going to put a 'watermark' on the file because it was a trial version and I had gone past the trial period. Also there was a message that kept coming up when I would first start the program, '3' phrase's, "You Are Up To Date" - Buy Now - Close.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions
Hello Eddie,
Could you please send me an email to support@vsosoftware.fr.
I've got an idea to help.
Cheers,
Maggie,
VSO Support
jacques1234

Post by jacques1234 »

Is http://www.vso-software.fr/

offline?

its okay again after 1 hour.
filmczy

Post by filmczy »

Coral wrote:Please check. The subtitles colour change after conversion.
Example: If the set colour for subtitles is set to yellow, when converted the colour will change to light blue.

This also happens to the overlay button colours.
Example: Changing the overlay Select colour to yellow will result in light blue after conversion.
There are other colours that change which I can't remember at the moment.
I chose red as the selected color overlay but after conversion it was blue (the shade matched the blue in the drop-down list of colors)
Coral
VSO Moderators

Post by Coral »

filmczy wrote:I chose red as the selected color overlay but after conversion it was blue (the shade matched the blue in the drop-down list of colors)
This bug has not been fixed up to now !
Maggie
VSO Team Member

Post by Maggie »

Coral wrote:
filmczy wrote:I chose red as the selected color overlay but after conversion it was blue (the shade matched the blue in the drop-down list of colors)
This bug has not been fixed up to now !
As Coral said, this bug hasn't been fixed yet. http://bugs.vso-software.fr/view.php?id=13678
We will be correcting it as soon as possible. We had to work on our "report" tools the last week, this is why it may take a bit longer than we expected.

Cheers,
Maggie,
VSO Support
Coral
VSO Moderators

Post by Coral »

Patience is a great virtue.
Soxa

Post by Soxa »

Patience is a hard thing specially when they pay money for it but yeh like coral said they will fix it when thats the question ofcourse .
For example me i stay with 7.0.0.64 cause when i convert and burn the dvd with version 7.0.0.66 all my dvd's go straight to the bin ,when i play them on pioneer blu ray system the picture shocks so i stay with previous version believe it or not 7.0.0.64 is the best for my system.
Coral
VSO Moderators

Post by Coral »

Soxa wrote:For example me i stay with 7.0.0.64 cause when i convert and burn the dvd with version 7.0.0.66 all my dvd's go straight to the bin ,when i play them on pioneer blu ray system the picture shocks so i stay with previous version believe it or not 7.0.0.64 is the best for my system.
I don't blame you for expecting that the latest version to be better than the one before it. But the rule of thumb is to stick to the best version untill all issues are resolved.
It appears that this burning problem is not happening to others. And there could be many reasons for this.
Soxa

Post by Soxa »

Coral wrote:
Soxa wrote:For example me i stay with 7.0.0.64 cause when i convert and burn the dvd with version 7.0.0.66 all my dvd's go straight to the bin ,when i play them on pioneer blu ray system the picture shocks so i stay with previous version believe it or not 7.0.0.64 is the best for my system.
I don't blame you for expecting that the latest version to be better than the one before it. But the rule of thumb is to stick to the best version untill all issues are resolved.
It appears that this burning problem is not happening to others. And there could be many reasons for this.
Indeed Coral you have a point there why change a winning team ;).
Why dont they make you one of the suport cause when they all went away you were the only one who kept this forum alive .
Last edited by Soxa on Thu Aug 22, 2019 4:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Coral
VSO Moderators

Post by Coral »

Thank you soxa. I appreciate your comment.
There are also others who also put an effort to keep this forum alive. We just have to be patient. VSO has gone through financial difficulties, but "big boss" hasn't given up :wink:
Coral
VSO Moderators

Re: CXD - Latest beta - 7.0.0.67 released!

Post by Coral »

Version 7.0.0.67
Both buttons and subtitle colours are now working fine.
Thanks for the fixes and update.
deadlyshadow
VSO Fanatic

Post by deadlyshadow »

Build 67 doesn't create ISO automatically
Maggie
VSO Team Member

Post by Maggie »

deadlyshadow wrote:Build 67 doesn't create ISO automatically
Hi there :D what do you mean?
To create an ISO file you need to check the ISO output option in the Settings, even for the previous versions.
Let me know, not sure I get it!
Maggie,
VSO Support
deadlyshadow
VSO Fanatic

Post by deadlyshadow »

Maggie wrote:
deadlyshadow wrote:Build 67 doesn't create ISO automatically
Hi there :D what do you mean?
To create an ISO file you need to check the ISO output option in the Settings, even for the previous versions.
Let me know, not sure I get it!
Hi
I know how it works, Since installing Build 67, CXD doesn't create ISO file Automatically
Attachments
Screenshot (8).png