CXD - Latest beta - 7.0.0.67 released!

Convert any type of file to DVD and burn to play on any type of DVD player. Create customized menus. Special menu template creator included

Moderators: Maggie, ckhouston, JJ, Phil, Forum admin

Post Reply
User avatar
Coral
VSO Moderators
Posts: 1569
Joined: Fri Feb 06, 2009 7:10 am
Location: Malta

Re: CXD latest beta version 7.0.0.66

Post by Coral »

Please check. The subtitles colour change after conversion.
Example: If the set colour for subtitles is set to yellow, when converted the colour will change to light blue.

This also happens to the overlay button colours.
Example: Changing the overlay Select colour to yellow will result in light blue after conversion.
There are other colours that change which I can't remember at the moment.

User avatar
Maggie
VSO Team Member
Posts: 392
Joined: Fri Jun 14, 2019 10:25 am

Re: CXD latest beta version 7.0.0.66

Post by Maggie »

Hi guys,

This colourful bug has been listed now: http://bugs.vso-software.fr/view.php?id=13678

Thanks for pointing this out!
Cheers,
Maggie,
VSO Support

User avatar
Coral
VSO Moderators
Posts: 1569
Joined: Fri Feb 06, 2009 7:10 am
Location: Malta

Re: CXD latest beta version 7.0.0.66

Post by Coral »

VSO Support wrote:Hi guys,

This colourful bug has been listed now: http://bugs.vso-software.fr/view.php?id=13678

Thanks for pointing this out!
Cheers,
Well done !

deadlyshadow
VSO Fanatic
Posts: 611
Joined: Wed Mar 04, 2009 11:28 pm

Re: CXD latest beta version 7.0.0.66

Post by deadlyshadow »

VSO Support wrote:Hi guys,

This colourful bug has been listed now: http://bugs.vso-software.fr/view.php?id=13678

Thanks for pointing this out!
Cheers,
hasn't this issue fixed yet?

User avatar
Coral
VSO Moderators
Posts: 1569
Joined: Fri Feb 06, 2009 7:10 am
Location: Malta

Re: CXD latest beta version 7.0.0.66

Post by Coral »

deadlyshadow wrote:
VSO Support wrote:Hi guys,

This colourful bug has been listed now: http://bugs.vso-software.fr/view.php?id=13678

Thanks for pointing this out!
Cheers,
hasn't this issue fixed yet?
No not yet. It could take some time since VSO are doing their best to clear all the serious bugs in CX7 before moving to the 64 bit version. Then there will be quite a long lag of time before any other bugs are fixed.

eddie11013
Posts: 144
Joined: Tue Mar 31, 2015 4:44 pm

Re: CXD latest beta version 7.0.0.66

Post by eddie11013 »

Had to revert back to v64. v66 kept saying it accepted my 'key' but then kept saying it was a trial version, finally it took a 700mb file, converted it in less than 5 minutes, but the result was only 10 minutes of a 42 minute TV show. So I did a 'clean' reinstall, accepted 'key', then on the first movie file it stated that it was going to put a 'watermark' on the file because it was a trial version and I had gone past the trial period. Also there was a message that kept coming up when I would first start the program, '3' phrase's, "You Are Up To Date" - Buy Now - Close.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions

User avatar
Maggie
VSO Team Member
Posts: 392
Joined: Fri Jun 14, 2019 10:25 am

Re: CXD latest beta version 7.0.0.66

Post by Maggie »

eddie11013 wrote:Had to revert back to v64. v66 kept saying it accepted my 'key' but then kept saying it was a trial version, finally it took a 700mb file, converted it in less than 5 minutes, but the result was only 10 minutes of a 42 minute TV show. So I did a 'clean' reinstall, accepted 'key', then on the first movie file it stated that it was going to put a 'watermark' on the file because it was a trial version and I had gone past the trial period. Also there was a message that kept coming up when I would first start the program, '3' phrase's, "You Are Up To Date" - Buy Now - Close.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions
Hello Eddie,
Could you please send me an email to support@vsosoftware.fr.
I've got an idea to help.
Cheers,
Maggie,
VSO Support

User avatar
jacques1234
Posts: 59
Joined: Wed Oct 01, 2008 3:31 am
Location: Belgium

Re: CXD latest beta version 7.0.0.66

Post by jacques1234 »

Is http://www.vso-software.fr/

offline?

its okay again after 1 hour.

filmczy
Posts: 130
Joined: Mon Jan 11, 2010 3:58 am

Re: CXD latest beta version 7.0.0.66

Post by filmczy »

Coral wrote:Please check. The subtitles colour change after conversion.
Example: If the set colour for subtitles is set to yellow, when converted the colour will change to light blue.

This also happens to the overlay button colours.
Example: Changing the overlay Select colour to yellow will result in light blue after conversion.
There are other colours that change which I can't remember at the moment.
I chose red as the selected color overlay but after conversion it was blue (the shade matched the blue in the drop-down list of colors)

User avatar
Coral
VSO Moderators
Posts: 1569
Joined: Fri Feb 06, 2009 7:10 am
Location: Malta

Re: CXD latest beta version 7.0.0.66

Post by Coral »

filmczy wrote:I chose red as the selected color overlay but after conversion it was blue (the shade matched the blue in the drop-down list of colors)
This bug has not been fixed up to now !

User avatar
Maggie
VSO Team Member
Posts: 392
Joined: Fri Jun 14, 2019 10:25 am

Re: CXD latest beta version 7.0.0.66

Post by Maggie »

Coral wrote:
filmczy wrote:I chose red as the selected color overlay but after conversion it was blue (the shade matched the blue in the drop-down list of colors)
This bug has not been fixed up to now !
As Coral said, this bug hasn't been fixed yet. http://bugs.vso-software.fr/view.php?id=13678
We will be correcting it as soon as possible. We had to work on our "report" tools the last week, this is why it may take a bit longer than we expected.

Cheers,
Maggie,
VSO Support

User avatar
Coral
VSO Moderators
Posts: 1569
Joined: Fri Feb 06, 2009 7:10 am
Location: Malta

Re: CXD latest beta version 7.0.0.66

Post by Coral »

Patience is a great virtue.

User avatar
Soxa
Posts: 39
Joined: Sat Nov 18, 2017 2:45 pm
Location: Belgium

Re: CXD latest beta version 7.0.0.66

Post by Soxa »

Patience is a hard thing specially when they pay money for it but yeh like coral said they will fix it when thats the question ofcourse .
For example me i stay with 7.0.0.64 cause when i convert and burn the dvd with version 7.0.0.66 all my dvd's go straight to the bin ,when i play them on pioneer blu ray system the picture shocks so i stay with previous version believe it or not 7.0.0.64 is the best for my system.

User avatar
Coral
VSO Moderators
Posts: 1569
Joined: Fri Feb 06, 2009 7:10 am
Location: Malta

Re: CXD latest beta version 7.0.0.66

Post by Coral »

Soxa wrote:For example me i stay with 7.0.0.64 cause when i convert and burn the dvd with version 7.0.0.66 all my dvd's go straight to the bin ,when i play them on pioneer blu ray system the picture shocks so i stay with previous version believe it or not 7.0.0.64 is the best for my system.
I don't blame you for expecting that the latest version to be better than the one before it. But the rule of thumb is to stick to the best version untill all issues are resolved.
It appears that this burning problem is not happening to others. And there could be many reasons for this.

User avatar
Soxa
Posts: 39
Joined: Sat Nov 18, 2017 2:45 pm
Location: Belgium

Re: CXD latest beta version 7.0.0.66

Post by Soxa »

Coral wrote:
Soxa wrote:For example me i stay with 7.0.0.64 cause when i convert and burn the dvd with version 7.0.0.66 all my dvd's go straight to the bin ,when i play them on pioneer blu ray system the picture shocks so i stay with previous version believe it or not 7.0.0.64 is the best for my system.
I don't blame you for expecting that the latest version to be better than the one before it. But the rule of thumb is to stick to the best version untill all issues are resolved.
It appears that this burning problem is not happening to others. And there could be many reasons for this.
Indeed Coral you have a point there why change a winning team ;).
Why dont they make you one of the suport cause when they all went away you were the only one who kept this forum alive .
Last edited by Soxa on Thu Aug 22, 2019 4:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Coral
VSO Moderators
Posts: 1569
Joined: Fri Feb 06, 2009 7:10 am
Location: Malta

Re: CXD latest beta version 7.0.0.66

Post by Coral »

Thank you soxa. I appreciate your comment.
There are also others who also put an effort to keep this forum alive. We just have to be patient. VSO has gone through financial difficulties, but "big boss" hasn't given up :wink:

User avatar
Coral
VSO Moderators
Posts: 1569
Joined: Fri Feb 06, 2009 7:10 am
Location: Malta

Re: CXD - Latest beta - 7.0.0.67 released!

Post by Coral »

Version 7.0.0.67
Both buttons and subtitle colours are now working fine.
Thanks for the fixes and update.

deadlyshadow
VSO Fanatic
Posts: 611
Joined: Wed Mar 04, 2009 11:28 pm

Re: CXD - Latest beta - 7.0.0.67 released!

Post by deadlyshadow »

Build 67 doesn't create ISO automatically

User avatar
Maggie
VSO Team Member
Posts: 392
Joined: Fri Jun 14, 2019 10:25 am

Re: CXD - Latest beta - 7.0.0.67 released!

Post by Maggie »

deadlyshadow wrote:Build 67 doesn't create ISO automatically
Hi there :D what do you mean?
To create an ISO file you need to check the ISO output option in the Settings, even for the previous versions.
Let me know, not sure I get it!
Maggie,
VSO Support

deadlyshadow
VSO Fanatic
Posts: 611
Joined: Wed Mar 04, 2009 11:28 pm

Re: CXD - Latest beta - 7.0.0.67 released!

Post by deadlyshadow »

Maggie wrote:
deadlyshadow wrote:Build 67 doesn't create ISO automatically
Hi there :D what do you mean?
To create an ISO file you need to check the ISO output option in the Settings, even for the previous versions.
Let me know, not sure I get it!
Hi
I know how it works, Since installing Build 67, CXD doesn't create ISO file Automatically
Attachments
Screenshot (8).png

Post Reply