Best FILTER in convertxdvd

Convert video to DVD, includes menu editor, edit videos, convert pal to ntsc, or ntsc to pal. Supports any video format for conversion to DVD, compatible with any DVD player.

Moderators: Maggie, ckhouston, JJ, Phil, Forum admin

Jawline

Best FILTER in convertxdvd

Post by Jawline »

Hello everyone,,
I am now trailing version 6 on my new pc and wow what a change convertxdvd has come through since the old version 4 which I used years ago on my old pc. I love the new features and menu create feature as well as the feature that allows to cut out ad breaks, The developers have done a great job here so hats of to them. I am thinking about buying this new version and keeping it to aid with my DVD projects, but first I am testing some sample clips to see how it preforms compared to the old version I used and other software I have.
reversephonelookup.onl/ curated.onl/nba-reddit/ pcbuilder.onl/pcpartpicker/
So far it been great but I have one question regarding filters. whats the nest filter to use for projects longer than 3 hours? I think i used linear on the old one but i have read that Lanzcros and spline are better but I am confused about the filter selection and which to use. My input sources are all ready 720 x 576 pal so don't need resized itys just Im looking for the best filter for to maintain as much quality as possible with a 3 hour project.

also is always better to use a two mode with projects of 3 hours and over to get better quality?

Many thanks In advanced.