ConvertXtoDVD V6 opens OneDrive?

Convert video to DVD, includes menu editor, edit videos, convert pal to ntsc, or ntsc to pal. Supports any video format for conversion to DVD, compatible with any DVD player.

Moderators: Maggie, JJ, ckhouston, Phil, Forum admin

Post Reply
NBTBRV8
Posts: 17
Joined: Thu Feb 02, 2017 8:12 am

ConvertXtoDVD V6 opens OneDrive?

Post by NBTBRV8 » Sun Feb 26, 2017 1:01 am

How can I stop OneDrive opening when I run ConvertXtoDVD? It pops open automatically.

User avatar
JJ
VSO Moderators
Posts: 6191
Joined: Thu Sep 14, 2006 1:25 pm
Location: Finland

Re: ConvertXtoDVD V6 opens OneDrive?

Post by JJ » Sun Feb 26, 2017 9:05 pm

Have you saved or loaded something from OneDrive?
CxD is not using OneDrive, but if last folder is there then it might try to open it.
-------------------------------------------------------
http://www.click2give4free.com/val.php?v=739
This link is just for spammers, don't click!

NBTBRV8
Posts: 17
Joined: Thu Feb 02, 2017 8:12 am

Re: ConvertXtoDVD V6 opens OneDrive?

Post by NBTBRV8 » Wed Mar 01, 2017 8:13 am

JJ wrote:Have you saved or loaded something from OneDrive?
CxD is not using OneDrive, but if last folder is there then it might try to open it.
No I don't even have an account. When I click on "Add Video File" it opens Microsoft OneDrive with a popup window to login and the cloud icon appears in my system tray.

User avatar
JJ
VSO Moderators
Posts: 6191
Joined: Thu Sep 14, 2006 1:25 pm
Location: Finland

Re: ConvertXtoDVD V6 opens OneDrive?

Post by JJ » Fri Mar 03, 2017 8:34 pm

Someone has opened file/s from OneDrive, Windows and CxD keeps last opened folder.
It should go away if you simply close those login windows and select any video file that is in your computer to convert.
No need to burn, you can delete end result but next time it should open that folder instead of OneDrive.
-------------------------------------------------------
http://www.click2give4free.com/val.php?v=739
This link is just for spammers, don't click!

NBTBRV8
Posts: 17
Joined: Thu Feb 02, 2017 8:12 am

Re: ConvertXtoDVD V6 opens OneDrive?

Post by NBTBRV8 » Sat Mar 04, 2017 9:36 pm

JJ wrote:Someone has opened file/s from OneDrive, Windows and CxD keeps last opened folder.
It should go away if you simply close those login windows and select any video file that is in your computer to convert.
No need to burn, you can delete end result but next time it should open that folder instead of OneDrive.
But I don't have a one drive login and have never used it.

User avatar
JJ
VSO Moderators
Posts: 6191
Joined: Thu Sep 14, 2006 1:25 pm
Location: Finland

Re: ConvertXtoDVD V6 opens OneDrive?

Post by JJ » Wed Mar 08, 2017 6:33 am

Microsoft pushes OneDrive with Windows10 quite aggressively, every system has it and it tries to make you login.
You can disable it, open OneDrive icon from taskbar (beside clock) and unselect "start with windows".
-------------------------------------------------------
http://www.click2give4free.com/val.php?v=739
This link is just for spammers, don't click!

NBTBRV8
Posts: 17
Joined: Thu Feb 02, 2017 8:12 am

Re: ConvertXtoDVD V6 opens OneDrive?

Post by NBTBRV8 » Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:00 am

JJ wrote:Microsoft pushes OneDrive with Windows10 quite aggressively, every system has it and it tries to make you login.
You can disable it, open OneDrive icon from taskbar (beside clock) and unselect "start with windows".
It was already unchecked.

Support on here found that whenever I went to open any form of media it popped open. So I have uninstalled Onedrive and this appears to have stopped it.

User avatar
JJ
VSO Moderators
Posts: 6191
Joined: Thu Sep 14, 2006 1:25 pm
Location: Finland

Re: ConvertXtoDVD V6 opens OneDrive?

Post by JJ » Fri Mar 10, 2017 10:10 am

Good that it got solved.
Support on here found that whenever I went to open any form of media it popped open.
This means that OneDrive was set as default to open lot of media.
-------------------------------------------------------
http://www.click2give4free.com/val.php?v=739
This link is just for spammers, don't click!

NBTBRV8
Posts: 17
Joined: Thu Feb 02, 2017 8:12 am

Re: ConvertXtoDVD V6 opens OneDrive?

Post by NBTBRV8 » Sun Mar 12, 2017 3:50 am

JJ wrote:Good that it got solved.
Support on here found that whenever I went to open any form of media it popped open.
This means that OneDrive was set as default to open lot of media.
Yes I couldn't find anywhere to turn it off as it wasn't set to run on start-up. So I just uninstalled it as I have never used it. It must have been a Windows 10 forced updated.

Post Reply