Re-arranging Menus?

Convert video to DVD, includes menu editor, edit videos, convert pal to ntsc, or ntsc to pal. Supports any video format for conversion to DVD, compatible with any DVD player.

Moderators: Maggie, JJ, ckhouston, Phil, Forum admin

DNukem170

Re-arranging Menus?

Post by DNukem170 » Sun Feb 19, 2017 9:47 pm

A few quick questions. If these have been answered before, I apologize, since I couldn't find it in the search menu (may have using the wrong word combination).

1) Is there a way to re-arrange the titles on the Menus? I have a project with 9 files, 5 in one group, 4 in the other. Is there any way to move the 6th file to the second Title Page rather than having 6 on one page and 3 on the other?

2) Similarly, is there a way to manually add a second Bonus Menu with its own files separate from the other bonus menu?

Coral
VSO Moderators

Re: Re-arranging Menus?

Post by Coral » Mon Feb 20, 2017 3:00 pm

DNukem170 wrote:A few quick questions. If these have been answered before, I apologize, since I couldn't find it in the search menu (may have using the wrong word combination).

1) Is there a way to re-arrange the titles on the Menus? I have a project with 9 files, 5 in one group, 4 in the other. Is there any way to move the 6th file to the second Title Page rather than having 6 on one page and 3 on the other?

2) Similarly, is there a way to manually add a second Bonus Menu with its own files separate from the other bonus menu?
1) I do'nt have v6 installed and I can't remember. Most probably not. But I know that you can do it with v7

2) Not as far as I know
Attachments
page.jpg