Technical issue reporting software won't work!

Convert to HD, convert Blu-ray , blu-ray menu, Burn bluray disks, create blu-ray disk, create AVCHD, Create custom blu-ray disk with menu

Moderators: Maggie, ckhouston, JJ, Phil, alexia, Forum admin

darinfan

Technical issue reporting software won't work!

Post by darinfan »

Hi. I'm trying to report a technical issue with my software, but I can't because the reporting tool won't work on my PC. It will work on my laptop, but I can't report the issue there because the ConvertX software isn't installed on it. Meanwhile the contact form says all technical issues will be ignored. So I can't report the technical issue because the reporting tool just comes up with an error message. Tried rebooting etc. Anyone got any ideas???

Yes, I'm still using Windows 7 on my PC, but that's my choice. We shouldn't be in a position where we can't get technical help for software we paid for because the tool won't work. There should be other options.
Cougar_II
VSO Fanatic

Re: Technical issue reporting software won't work!

Post by Cougar_II »

Hello,

Go to this page: https://www.vso-software.fr/support.php

"Technical Support" section on the bottom.... it will be v2.0.3.52

Click on the SUPPORT TOOL of the report tool, see if this version will work.

Also, feel free to talk about your issue here, some other users use this software and may be able to help.

I will be real honest, VSO is working super hard on VSO Download v6 right now, so if the software is "BROKEN" it will not be looked into for a while (I assume, I DO NOT WORK for VSO....)

Once VSO Downloader is done, all their hard work will pay off for other software also, as they are refreshing their conversion engine etc...
So all the new stuff they code for Downloader (Engine) will be implemented in the Conversion Softwares to be worked on AFTER Downloader....
VSO Software Golden Membership Proud Owner / VSO Software Beta Tester
darinfan

Post by darinfan »

Thanks, but it's that support tool that won't work on my old version of windows - which is a bit bad considering Convertxtohd is sold as compatable with Windows 7 onwards. I have given my problem here, but with no reply. And I can't report it to VSO because they don't accept technical questions via email or the form on their website.
yoyo57

Post by yoyo57 »

Hi what is the issue you are experiencing with HD3?

I still regularly use ConvertXtoHD3 and ConvertXtoDVD and may be able to help
VSO Gold Member
darinfan

Post by darinfan »

yoyo57 wrote: Wed Apr 27, 2022 2:52 am Hi what is the issue you are experiencing with HD3?

I still regularly use ConvertXtoHD3 and ConvertXtoDVD and may be able to help
The discs don't play on Panasonic blu ray players. This seems to be a common problem.
yoyo57

Post by yoyo57 »

My Panasonic Blu-ray/DVD Disc Recorder plays VSO burnt BD25 disks fine. Maybe the issue is the disks are burnt at too high a speed causing the corrupt/no play on the BD Player. Because I use low cost BD25 I have to ensure that the burner on my PC burns the disks at slowest speed, sometimes by not inserting disk straight away, but wait until convertxtohd3 asks for the disk, and then while it reads the blank disk, select slowest speed to write to. Hope this helps.
Also the Panasonic menu for disks is rubbish to navigate when there are a few different titles, Panasonic menu navigation compares very badly to menu on say Sony players. Anyway 2 years ago Panasonic have stopped supporting new streaming services on these, and stopped selling smart TVs all together
VSO Gold Member