Trial version of XtoHD

Convert to HD, convert Blu-ray , blu-ray menu, Burn bluray disks, create blu-ray disk, create AVCHD, Create custom blu-ray disk with menu

Moderators: Maggie, ckhouston, JJ, Phil, alexia, Forum admin

sjulty

Trial version of XtoHD

Post by sjulty »

I appologise if My inquiry is redundant but, I have NOT been able to find any concrete answers regarding the problem I am having and my resultant burn have all been "coasters" The source files I'm using are MKVs and all I'm trying to do is create a BD disc which is playable on a "set-top" BD player I am using 25 gig BD-Rs and a Matsushita BD burner The video appears with no apparent degradation in quality, I have chosen to use one of the stock menus which also appears to have been rendered fine but, I am NOT getting anyvaudio. I have checked the box for AC3 as I understand that to be the most compatible audio format but, no dice😒 I have wasted several discs repeating my experimental burns more thna once and still get the same results. can anyone give me some insight into what I may be doing wrong and a possible solution? I was under the impression that XtoHD was a simple "off the shelf" BD burning solution that will take any video file and encode it into a BD compliant one and then burn it to a disc (provided you have a BD burner, and a blank BD disc) this has not been my experience Thank you to all who help me -SJ
JJ
VSO Moderators

Re: Trial version of XtoHD

Post by JJ »

There is multiple possible issues here.
- what is source audio format?
- how is BR players connected to TV
- what kind of audio system and how is it connected
-------------------------------------------------------
http://www.click2give4free.com/val.php?v=739
This link is just for spammers, don't click!