ConvertXtoHD does not work with Samsung BD-H6500

Convert to HD, convert Blu-ray , blu-ray menu, Burn bluray disks, create blu-ray disk, create AVCHD, Create custom blu-ray disk with menu

Moderators: Maggie, ckhouston, JJ, Phil, alexia, Forum admin

karbotilne5

ConvertXtoHD does not work with Samsung BD-H6500

Post by karbotilne5 »

Hello
As other people already mentioned, the Samsung player BD-H5900 definitively DOES NOT WORK with ConvertXtoVideo using BluRay-structure. I'm using latest version 2.0.0.27, but all the former versions do not match either. I give up, I tried everything. BD player refuses playing the movie, saying "disk not compatible"

Converting the same movie with other converting software, the Samsung player BD-H5900 plays the same BluRay-movies without any problems properly.
The firmware of Samsung player is up to date.

Using the AVCHD profile and burning disk, in the Samsung BD player you open the folder and start the movie clip and plays no problem, but menú clip not play and says "Audio Codec not compatible."

What can I do? There must be a little difference in conversion ConvertXtoHD is using compared with other conversion software.
Thanks for quick answer.
Maggie
VSO Team Member

Re: ConvertXtoHD does not work with Samsung BD-H6500

Post by Maggie »

Hi there,
Could you try the last version: http://download.vso-software.fr/archive ... 0.0.73.exe
Maggie,
VSO Support