Automatically burn to ISO file

Convert to HD, convert Blu-ray , blu-ray menu, Burn bluray disks, create blu-ray disk, create AVCHD, Create custom blu-ray disk with menu

Moderators: Maggie, ckhouston, JJ, Phil, alexia, Forum admin

blackhawk

Automatically burn to ISO file

Post by blackhawk »

I just purchased the latest version of ConvertXtoHD. It does not burn to ISO file automatically as did the old version. I have to click a button in the burn window to start the ISO creation. Is there a way to set to an automatic burn?
Maggie
VSO Team Member

Re: Automatically burn to ISO file

Post by Maggie »

Hi there,

You're right, there is a new small bug with this on the last version.
It has been reported and will be corrected asap (https://bugs.vso-software.fr/view.php?id=13799)

Cheers,
Maggie,
VSO Support
Ojib

Post by Ojib »

THIS HAS NOT BEEN CORRECTED IT STILL DOSE IT ON NEWEST BETA VERSION .74. WHERE CAN I GET OLDER VERSION LIKE 300.64
Ojib

Post by Ojib »

Ojib wrote: Sat May 01, 2021 9:30 pm THIS HAS NOT BEEN CORRECTED IT STILL DOSE IT ON NEWEST BETA VERSION .74. WHERE CAN I GET OLDER VERSION LIKE .64 WHICH IS THE LATEST VERSION THAT DOSE WORK ALL OTHERS AFTER .64 DOSE NOT !!
yoyo57

Post by yoyo57 »

I don't see the point of you bumping up your feedback on May 4 from your original post May 2 and using CAPS, as you say, you have to "click a button in the burn window to start the ISO creation" and this resolves the issue.
I use this app and version 70074 many times to burn videos to Blu-ray and do not have this issue.

Have you tried reinstall, using "clean" option that is about 3 or 4 screens into the installation process?
VSO Gold Member
bach4816

Post by bach4816 »

You can get the older version by going to the product page. Then select your product, then click version history. there click the download for that version...It's a green down arrow next to the version you want...