ConvertxtoHD

Convert to HD, convert Blu-ray , blu-ray menu, Burn bluray disks, create blu-ray disk, create AVCHD, Create custom blu-ray disk with menu

Moderators: Maggie, ckhouston, JJ, Phil, alexia, Forum admin

reddwarf4ever

ConvertxtoHD

Post by reddwarf4ever »

Hi
Is this software still being updated? Can’t see any new version since sept 2018

Is there a guide for this ? Been using convertxtodvd, now ideally want convertxtobluray, hope this does the same...

Or is it simply a video to blueray converter, would like all the menu options as in convertxtodvd.

Thanks
Maggie
VSO Team Member

Re: ConvertxtoHD

Post by Maggie »

Hi there,

Yes of course, and we released the new beta yesterday evening (FR timezone)
cxtohd-beta-v3-t18951.html
(and we released some beta since September 2018! - see attached)

Guides for ConvertXtoHD (it is very similar to ConvertXtoDVD, it won't be difficult for you to adapt)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fYWAne1iiHA
http://www.vso-software.fr/guides/how-t ... -to-hd.php

Same menu editing tool as ConvertXtoDVD.
Please try it out in trial mode and let me know by email if you would like to buy I might offer you a discount :wink:
Attachments
2019-10-03_08-11-23.png
2019-10-03_08-11-23.png (8.66 KiB) Viewed 9629 times
Maggie,
VSO Support
reddwarf4ever

Post by reddwarf4ever »

Hi Maggie
Thanks for the quick response, I truly didn’t realise that cinvertxtoHD had menu options as with convertxtodvd....good news indeed. Shouldn’t it be simply called convertxtobluray ? Wouldn’t that help sales ?

Been looking at blank 25GB Blu-ray disk prices and they are now down to 80p, or as low as 50p if bought in a 100 pack. Dual layer DVDs are 30p, so Blu-ray easily wins....I realise. Blu-ray can play Full HD, but what of 4K resolution ? Will Blu-ray burn and play at this resolution ?

Blu-ray is a new area for me, but anything to improve bpviewing quality is a must.

Best ishes
Maggie
VSO Team Member

Post by Maggie »

We'll think about the new name proposal, thanks :wink:
Yes they can, but ConvertXtoHD doesn't support 4k output (for now dragging over a 4K file to ConvertXtoHD results in the content downsampled to 1080p)

We need 64bits to add new features and compatibilities (4k, x265HEVC, UHD, better color depth...).
The good news? We just started working on the 64 bits versions for all our products.
Can't promise a release date since Jacques doesn't know yet the difficulties we'll face... But we started! That's a big step :P
Maggie,
VSO Support