cXtoHD created disc won't work on Panasonic Blu-Ray player

Convert to HD, convert Blu-ray , blu-ray menu, Burn bluray disks, create blu-ray disk, create AVCHD, Create custom blu-ray disk with menu

Moderators: Maggie, ckhouston, JJ, Phil, alexia, Forum admin

noms2000

cXtoHD created disc won't work on Panasonic Blu-Ray player

Post by noms2000 »

Any movie or disc I create with ConvertXtoHD won't play properly on my Panasonic Blu-Ray player.
I am running Version 3.0.0.64 and only use the best Taiyo Yuden discs which I have used for years without a single coaster.
The discs will play fine in other players and PS4, but not in my Panasonic UB420 Smart 4K Ultra HD Blu-ray. I want to be able to play the disc with this machine as it gives a superior output in terms of picture and sound.
When creating a disc with the same files through another Burner eg DVDFab, they work fine.
In the Panasonic player, the menu comes up on screen, gives me the play option, when I select play, it plays the video, but I am unable to forward or rewind (scanning). Is there a setting that I can change to allow this please?

Thank you
noms2000

Re: cXtoHD created disc won't work on Panasonic Blu-Ray play

Post by noms2000 »

It's a shame that support is not available for a paid program that I purchased.
I'm sure I am not the only person in the world with a Panasonic UHD Blu-Ray player and having issues with discs created using ConvertXtoHD.
darinfan

Re: cXtoHD created disc won't work on Panasonic Blu-Ray player

Post by darinfan »

You're not!