Glitch/static tic in audio

Convert to HD, convert Blu-ray , blu-ray menu, Burn bluray disks, create blu-ray disk, create AVCHD, Create custom blu-ray disk with menu

Moderators: Maggie, ckhouston, JJ, Phil, alexia, Forum admin

Nemesh

Glitch/static tic in audio

Post by Nemesh »

Have overhere the first Season of Iron Fist.
Video: 1080p / 23,976 fps / 16:9 / High Profile 4.1
Audio: DTS-HD Master Audio 5.1
Muxed subtitles in every epiode using TSMuxer.
Then (using ConvertXtoHD beta 65) I added the files to ConvertXTOHD 3.0.0.65 and created a menu.
I do NOT use Beta 66 because The Menu Overlay Color is not working in simulation in that version.

Everything playes well up until epiosde 3 at 56 minutens and 34 seconds
Then a very loud "static- tic/sound" is hearable.
This static- tic/sound occus when I playback PowerDVD, Popcormhour C200 and Dune-HD Pro 4K
I did NOT write the .iso file to disc for playback.
Copied it to a external HDD and connected it to my media players by USB.

1. When I play the source file (i created with TSMuxer & subtitle) it plays fine -> no static- tic/sound
2. When I copy the muxed 00002.m2ts (episode 3) to a directory and play it with Windows Media player it plays fine -> no static- tic/sound.
3. When I playback the .ISO file with PowerDVD/Popcornhour C200 or Dune-HD Pro 4K, I can clearly hear the static- tic/sound.
Nemesh

Re: Glitch/static tic in audio

Post by Nemesh »

Correction!

I wrote: 3. When I playback the .ISO file with PowerDVD/Popcornhour C200 or Dune-HD Pro 4K, I can clearly hear the static- tic/sound.

This should be: 3. When I playback the .ISO file with PowerDVD/Popcornhour C200 or Dune-HD Pro 4K, and start episode 3 from the menu I created, I can clearly hear the static- tic/sound at 56 minutens and 34 seconds.
My sincere appologies for not beeing accurate.