64 beta bugs

Convert to HD, convert Blu-ray , blu-ray menu, Burn bluray disks, create blu-ray disk, create AVCHD, Create custom blu-ray disk with menu

Moderators: Maggie, ckhouston, JJ, Phil, alexia, Forum admin

Dirkmaster

64 beta bugs

Post by Dirkmaster »

Okay, so I have tried reinstalling CXHD twice now, after a full install, and I'm still dealing with the following problem. Full 1080p HD BR discs that are generated are only 2.3G in size, instead of the 23G. No setting seems to affect. And the release link to go back to previous version only downloads beta 64.

The log file agrees that its only saving 2443 Mb. That ain't a full 1080p HD BR.
Attachments
ConvertXtoHD 3_mainlog.20181011.160317.120.log
(3.13 KiB) Downloaded 243 times
JJ
VSO Moderators

Re: 64 beta bugs

Post by JJ »

Can't reproduce, tried converting file and it takes 18Gb.
Attachments
ConvertXtoHD 3_mainlog.20181012.123731.186.log
(26.54 KiB) Downloaded 234 times
-------------------------------------------------------
http://www.click2give4free.com/val.php?v=739
This link is just for spammers, don't click!
Dirkmaster

Post by Dirkmaster »

Hmm, well, I have uninstalled and reinstalled twice now with the same result. I am trying to make a BR using ConvertX to Video Ultimate (yeah, I bought licenses for both, don't ask). Can I at least get a link to the real last stable release? As I said, the link at the top of the form SAYS it goes to the release, but it just goes to the beta download as well.
Dirkmaster

Post by Dirkmaster »

And that did not work either. In looking into the BR Folder structure, none of the .m2ts files had any video. Audio only. That explains the small size I guess. Now, why are neither of my BR writing programs no outputing video? I am building a DVD in ConvertXtoVideo to see if IT will have video.

Oh, it's finished. And yep, its got video. So it's only the BR encoder that's messed up.

Suggestions?
Dirkmaster

Post by Dirkmaster »

Never mind, I have found the issue. For those of you following along at home, the clue was in the symptoms. DVDs are OK, but BR are not. WHat is the difference in how VSO programs treat those two? DVD creation can only use CPU, while BR creation can use Cuda cores or NWEs. I did a clean install of a previous version of the NVIDIA drivers, and all is well. Moderators can mark this one as solved. Sorry for the inconvenience. :oops: