Blank Screen With Menus

Convert to HD, convert Blu-ray , blu-ray menu, Burn bluray disks, create blu-ray disk, create AVCHD, Create custom blu-ray disk with menu

Moderators: Maggie, ckhouston, JJ, Phil, alexia, Forum admin

jmanwf

Blank Screen With Menus

Post by jmanwf »

Using version 2.0.0.55 seems to be a blank screen with the menus i am using menu minmal-No Root open style option and it is just a blank screen when the menus are supposed to come up. Will test it with no menus just to make sure the disk plays.

Just tested with other menus and the menus don't come up at all in a blu ray player the screen is just black
Attachments
ConvertXtoHD 2_mainlog_.20160730.165535.622.log
(17.28 KiB) Downloaded 352 times
SomeoneElse

Re: Blank Screen With Menus

Post by SomeoneElse »

This is getting frustrating. I have already had so many discs wasted where they would not even play at all and now I was about to try again and read your post, so now I have to wait for yet another version in hopes of getting a disc to work. I wish I hadn't updated because a few releases back at least some discs worked and had proper menus etc.
jmanwf

Post by jmanwf »

Yep frustrating i test the menus on a blu ray re writable first to make sure they work shouldn't have to do that though. Hope they have a fix for this soon
wadjda

Post by wadjda »

I [u]completely[/u] gave up on version (2) about four months ago , no mater what I tried video and audio menus would not play to my imputed required time duration so still using last available version 1 (1.30.43) which works just fine on windows10.
Claire
VSO Team Member

Post by Claire »

@ jmanwf maybe you've got this solved now?