Eject Disc after burning not working

Convert to HD, convert Blu-ray , blu-ray menu, Burn bluray disks, create blu-ray disk, create AVCHD, Create custom blu-ray disk with menu

Moderators: Maggie, ckhouston, JJ, Phil, alexia, Forum admin

swampdaddy

Eject Disc after burning not working

Post by swampdaddy »

Using ConvertX to HD 2.0.0.27, it never ejects the disc after a burn. After the program says "completed" the drive goes into high speed. Right click, and eject, also does not work. However, the button on the front of the drive does the trick, it's an HP dvd 1260 drive.

Also, at times, after converting a batch of large files, I select 8x (drive goes to 16x) for the burn, however the drop down menu does not close after selecting 8x, and the burn button does not highlight.

I solve this by canceling the burn, then selecting the burn an already converted project - works fine then, burns the disc; but, as in problem one above it doesn't eject it.

Minor problem should be easily solved if it's not just my machine.

have fun, Swamp Daddy
Claire
VSO Team Member

Re: Eject Disc after burning not working

Post by Claire »

Hello,

Now and again users report this problem. It seems to happen depending on users machine configurations.

We can connect to your computer to check out these problems see if we can solve it for you and if any of those changes can be made in our software to solve cases for other users. I'll be sending you an email.