Delete or skip root menu

Convert to HD, convert Blu-ray , blu-ray menu, Burn bluray disks, create blu-ray disk, create AVCHD, Create custom blu-ray disk with menu

Moderators: Maggie, ckhouston, JJ, Phil, alexia, Forum admin

jmanwf

Delete or skip root menu

Post by jmanwf »

Hi guys is it possible to not have the root menu and not create the chapters i want to be able to just go back to the episode list and not the chapters when the episode has finished any help would be apprechated
SomeoneElse

Re: Delete or skip root menu

Post by SomeoneElse »

do you have the return to title menu option selected? I figured that would make it always go back to the title menu instead of chapter menu, but I haven't really tried anything with chapter menus in very often.
jmanwf

Post by jmanwf »

Yep this option isn't working i think it is a bug it awlays goes back to the chapters menu and not the title menu

return to title menu option
SomeoneElse

Post by SomeoneElse »

Usually, I use the minimal menu where it has no title menu, but I wanted to start using a different menu, so I sure hope I don't run into this issue also. Hopefully they will respond and say if it's happening to them, where I don't waste a disc.
SomeoneElse

Post by SomeoneElse »

I think mine is working properly. Well, not totally properly.... it highlights the same title every time, but yes it does skip the root menu and go back to the title menu.
Claire
VSO Team Member

Post by Claire »

jmanwf wrote:Hi guys is it possible to not have the root menu and not create the chapters i want to be able to just go back to the episode list and not the chapters when the episode has finished any help would be apprechated
then use the templates
minimal no root
or cx2 style
or any menu but make sure to check " return to title menu after titleset playback" and also "skip root menu initially"