Here's my idea for a new series template

Convert to HD, convert Blu-ray , blu-ray menu, Burn bluray disks, create blu-ray disk, create AVCHD, Create custom blu-ray disk with menu

Moderators: Maggie, ckhouston, JJ, Phil, alexia, Forum admin

Daedalus

Here's my idea for a new series template

Post by Daedalus »

I don't believe that all TV series need to be shown in a dingy room on a small TV set as their menu. Unfortunately this is the only option.

What I propose is a more modular version of this template, basically a blank version that can be themed according to the user's preference. A template like this needs to be fast, simple and to the point. It needs to be available in 4:3 and 16:9.

Now, here's my basic mock up or at least I would show you it, but I'm not allowed to post images or links yet. I'm going to make a subreddit quickly and post it there. it will be /r/VSOConvertXtoHD

You can see it has only 5 total elements.
  • Background
    Clip
    Title
    Play All
    Select Episode
That's all that is really needed. One can easily create/find a image that works nicely as a background and a clip/image to be displayed on top of that.

Here's a quick mockup of what that template could be used to create (it's not here because of rules, check it out on /r/VSOConvertXtoHD - seriously check it out)
Claire
VSO Team Member

Re: Here's my idea for a new series template

Post by Claire »

Hello,

Thanks so much for your template idea!

I think the new ones that have recently been added will please you, please let us know
http://forums.vso-software.fr/cxtohd-be ... 18951.html