convert Xto Hd subtitles

Convert to HD, convert Blu-ray , blu-ray menu, Burn bluray disks, create blu-ray disk, create AVCHD, Create custom blu-ray disk with menu

Moderators: Maggie, ckhouston, JJ, Phil, alexia, Forum admin

menbed

convert Xto Hd subtitles

Post by menbed »

Hi
Using the version 1 software, trying to add subtitles to blu ray burning, have generated a .str file from the subtitles, .Rip str
when I load the main video/audio file, clip on subtitles, and displays all subtitles with the file, using Subtitle Edit to generate a .str
as if I burn all inc my .str file, only the .str file shows as subtitles in picture when switched to subtitle mode playback of finished blu.
ray

Alls well but I wish to make the subtitles bigger and higher up the picture, also see them in rendering pre view, can some kind person help.

I also have a problem in playing back on Panasonic Blu Ray player it plays ok but cannot "Fast Forward" will start to try at twice play speed but then the player hangs up, and needs a power on/off to clear(reboot), any help would be much appr.
menbed

Re: convert Xto Hd subtitles

Post by menbed »

Hi
Ok think I have worked it out, when you load your software file for subtitles, click on the oval with what looks like three dots in, this give you a basic function to change font and increase or decrease the font size.

What threw me was when you did this procedure, and then looked at the result in per view mode, all looked good, but when the disc was made, the font size was still much smaller than in preview mode, so if you have a very large font size in pre view mode, the printed size may be more what your looking for.

Have not as yet proved this but looks that way.

Having said all that the result of subtitle added tracks onto your Blu Ray project is good.
menbed

Post by menbed »

Hi
I think also my fast forward problem may have been coved in version 1.1.0.10, may from 04 onwards
Claire
VSO Team Member

Post by Claire »

All your problems are now solved?