What Could Be Wrong?

Convert to HD, convert Blu-ray , blu-ray menu, Burn bluray disks, create blu-ray disk, create AVCHD, Create custom blu-ray disk with menu

Moderators: Maggie, ckhouston, JJ, Phil, alexia, Forum admin

SomeoneElse

Re: What Could Be Wrong?

Post by SomeoneElse »

The icon for this program showed up 3 times in the system tray area. I wonder if that has anything to do with this? Basically I hovered over them and a couple went away. This usually means a program had been running and unexpectedly stopped and the icon stays there, so maybe something odd was happening with the program after the shutdowns or somehing?
Claire
VSO Team Member

Post by Claire »

Yes that is usually a sign of a crash. If you can use the latest beta and tell us how to reproduce we could fix this.
SomeoneElse

Post by SomeoneElse »

here we go again... This is getting frustrating that with 3.x we're back to having new bugs that make discs not work at all again. Some file was added to the project fine, yet when it was time for it to convert it simply said there was an error and it skipped it. Then on another project, I tried twice burning the ISO to disc, and both times it said it had a write error (and it was right after successful discs so obviously my burner is fine). And before all of this I got those annoying "access" errors for seemingly no reason.

My windows had to be reinstalled recently, so I had to redownload this program. Then it wouldn't let me use the final version of 2.x because it came out after my 1 year was up (even though it let me use it just fine when I was updating the program on my previous windows with the same license key). So then I did another trialpay to get a 3.x key and now all these bugs are happening. After all of this, I may have to back to the final version of 2.x again, so basically paid to get the same evrsion I was already able to sue before my windows stopped working.
felicia
VSO Team Member

Post by felicia »

Hi,

Do you use merge or audio normalization?

Could you update to the latest beta version available here: http://forums.vso-software.fr/cxtohd-be ... 18951.html, if there's another issue, please use the "Report a bug" item from the help menu. This way I'll have more info on the issue.

BR,

Felicià
SomeoneElse

Post by SomeoneElse »

The main error was that it said unable to initialize the conversion on some videos if the output is set to 720p or 1080p, but if it's set to automatic, it initializes just fine for 480p. So, in other words, sometimes tv shows and cell phone videos in low resolutions would give that error if I attempt HD formats.

The only other problem so far, currently, is sometimes when I add to the project/playlist, the window minimizes and I have to keep opening it back up.
felicia
VSO Team Member

Post by felicia »

I'm unable to reproduce the issues that you describe.
I'll get back to you as soon as I'm back in office (september)