PcSetup

Convert to HD, convert Blu-ray , blu-ray menu, Burn bluray disks, create blu-ray disk, create AVCHD, Create custom blu-ray disk with menu

Moderators: Maggie, ckhouston, JJ, Phil, alexia, Forum admin

SomeoneElse

PcSetup

Post by SomeoneElse »

I look and look for info on this folder and nothing tells flat out what the purpose of it is and I never recall seeing it for convertxtoDVD. I guess the pcsetup.exe file is in program files somewhere, but I am talking about in my documents area there is a folder called PcSetup and the only thing in it is a txt file with a lot of errors listed in it and for some reason it says something about windows vista operating system, which I don't even have.
peter7769

Re: PcSetup

Post by peter7769 »

Nothing to worry about mine says the same!!

i think the "PC" its referring to is not the actual pc but the
patin-couffin driver
which if i remember reading somewhere on the forum many moons ago is not needed unless you are runninh window 9x its not needed in xp,vista, 7 etc. thats why it shows errors.

Just ignore it unless its causing a problem, but be aware if you delete the folder it will reappear the next time you update convertX as its installed each time!

Pete
SomeoneElse

Re: PcSetup

Post by SomeoneElse »

Thanks. Support had emailed me saying I could just ignore or delete it, also. I was just being sure because it had some sort of errors in it and was talking about some other windows version and I panicked and thought it checked my version and thought I had some other version. lol.