"Return to title menu after titleset playback" option

Convert to HD, convert Blu-ray , blu-ray menu, Burn bluray disks, create blu-ray disk, create AVCHD, Create custom blu-ray disk with menu

Moderators: Maggie, ckhouston, JJ, Phil, alexia, Forum admin

owdjim

"Return to title menu after titleset playback" option

Post by owdjim »

Hi

The "Return to title menu after titleset playback" option now seems to be ignored for the last titleset in a compilation,
returning to the root menu of that last titleset instead. It functions correctly for all the preceding titlesets.

Cheers, Chris
owdjim

Re: "Return to title menu after titleset playback" option

Post by owdjim »

This has now been resolved, around v1.3.0.40 or .41 I think. I only just noticed :)

Thanks!
swampdaddy

Post by swampdaddy »

Using ConvertX to HD 2.0.0.27, when it returns to the title menu after I play the first title; title 2 is not highlighted. Usually title 3 is highlighted. Using the DVD player controls I select and play title 2. Next when it returns to the title menu, title 2 is still highlighted. I select and play title 3, now it returns to the title menu and a random title, not title 4, is highlighted.

Minor problem, but interesting.

have fun, Swamp Daddy :)
SomeoneElse

Post by SomeoneElse »

I am having issues also. On mine, after any title stops playing, when it goes back to the title menu, title 2 is highlighted every time. I am using the 10 titles with no thumbnail menu, if that matters, but I assume it would be unrelated to which menu is used.
Claire
VSO Team Member

Post by Claire »

can you tell me if either of you have this problem in 2.0.0.37 or higher and if so please post your log file of the conversion. If you have PowerDVD you can cancel the burning and play the output in PowerDVD to check before actually burning the disk
http://forums.vso-software.fr/cxtohd-be ... 18951.html

Logs can be found here
C:\ProgramData\VSO\ConvertXtoHD\2\Log
SomeoneElse

Post by SomeoneElse »

I don't know when I will have time to test again, but for the record, the version I used the last time I know this happened was 2.0.0.36. Hopefully I will have time to check with 2.0.0.37 soon.
Claire
VSO Team Member

Post by Claire »

thanks for writing back, unfortunately this is not solved in 2.0.0.37, as I just reproduce the problem using that version.
The bug has been reported and will be fixed soon
http://bugs.vso-software.fr/view.php?id=11478
SomeoneElse

Post by SomeoneElse »

ok, thanks for the update. It obviously isn't a terrible bug, but just one of those that would be nice if fixed. :)
jmanwf

Post by jmanwf »

Yep still not working it goes back to the chapters menu page within the episode that i am watching and not where all the episodes are listed kind of annoying hope it gets fixed. And want the option back of no fade animations options back as well
Claire
VSO Team Member

Post by Claire »

intros and outros (fading) does not exist when I check this option. Tested in preview window of CXHD and in output with PowerDVD. (v2.0.0.40 of CXHD)
Attachments
Snap3032.jpg
jmanwf

Post by jmanwf »

Thanks for the info would like an option to return to the main menu page when episode has finished and not always go back to the episode that i am watching eg want it to go directly back the the main episode sreen eg episode 1 ,2,3,4 etc and not just back to the chapters menu within the episode itself