ConvertxtoHD menu question

Convert to HD, convert Blu-ray , blu-ray menu, Burn bluray disks, create blu-ray disk, create AVCHD, Create custom blu-ray disk with menu

Moderators: Maggie, ckhouston, JJ, Phil, alexia, Forum admin

LSBrewer

ConvertxtoHD menu question

Post by LSBrewer »

I like to compile large numbers of standard def, classic TV series episodes onto 50GB dual layer BluRay discs. My latest compilation was all 156 episodes of Twilight Zone onto 1 - 50GB BRD. Or about 300MB per episode. My menu selection was the "MINIMAL" and that shows 6 titles with 2 arrows at the bottom of the page to navigate to the next menu, or to the previous menu. The problem occurs when I insert the disc and menu number 1 pops up and displays episodes #1-6. If I want to watch episode # 60 I have to navigate through 10 menus that each have to load, display, unload and advance. Ten times. Is there a better menu option that will let me just click the bottom arrow repeatedly? Or a menu or menus? I would love to organize the top menu to display the 6 seasons. Select the Season # and scroll to the episode. Any suggestions?

Thanks

LSBrewer
ckhouston
VSO Fanatic

Re: ConvertxtoHD menu question

Post by ckhouston »

Sorry this is late.

You can add the first episode of each season then merge the rest of the season's episodes to each of those, a chapter point will be added at the start of each merged episode. Then using a menu like VSO Glossy, either 6 or 10 episode/title per page, all the seasons will be listed on one main menu page and selecting the season will take you to a root menu where you can choose the chapter menu where you can pick the episode/chapter to play.

Or you can simply use a menu like Imagewall or Textwall (http://forums.vso-software.fr/post43189.html#p43189) which show many more episodes per page than the Minimal menu.