save AVCHD as ISO?

Convert to HD, convert Blu-ray , blu-ray menu, Burn bluray disks, create blu-ray disk, create AVCHD, Create custom blu-ray disk with menu

Moderators: Maggie, ckhouston, JJ, Phil, alexia, Forum admin

mrtim

save AVCHD as ISO?

Post by mrtim »

in burning options we have "Add ISO File destination to dive list" option. I have checked that, not sure what it does.

if the conversion works i would like to have an ISO file of the project if possible.
Claire
VSO Team Member

Re: save AVCHD as ISO?

Post by Claire »

In the burning window that displays after a conversion or in the default settings in the burning tab there is a drop down list that lists all the burners detected by our software. Creating an ISO file is like burning a disk. So checking the option you did adds ISO to this list of burners.

When a conversion completes you can select a burner and burn to disk or you can select ISO and create an ISO file.
You can create an ISO file from already made conversions by going to Action / Burn an already converted project (backup folder).

A project file ( file / project / save project) is nothing more than a text file the the files you want to convert and any special settings, I don't think you want to create an ISO file of this.... there would be no point.
mrtim

Re: save AVCHD as ISO?

Post by mrtim »

Thanks!