Last CXHD beta version - 1.0.0.37

Convert to HD, convert Blu-ray , blu-ray menu, Burn bluray disks, create blu-ray disk, create AVCHD, Create custom blu-ray disk with menu

Moderators: Maggie, ckhouston, JJ, Phil, alexia, Forum admin

BOB1967

Re: Last CXHD beta version - 1.0.0.34

Post by BOB1967 »

it has three movies that i put on it and the movie are not in sink with subtitles but there's another problem there a big file on it that has all three of my movies together on the same blue ray as the movies that i put on it seams your making two copy's of the same movies weird is that right :mrgreen:
troyb

Post by troyb »

I just tried to make another 12 episode blu-ray disc without success. In the previous versions of CXHD the disc would not start up and would lock up my player. In the latest version 1.0.0.34 the menu will come up with a loud high pitched hissing, squeeling sound. The first menu page comes up and the first 6 episodes are listed and you can scroll through them and they will highlight, but when you click on them it stays on the same page and the episodes do not start. Some progress has been made as now the menu page comes on and my player dosen't lock up.
Claire
VSO Team Member

Post by Claire »

BOB1967 wrote:it has three movies that i put on it and the movie are not in sink with subtitles
When you play the original file are the subtitles in sync? Are they in sync in the preview window in ConvertXtoHD?
BOB1967 wrote: but there's another problem there a big file on it that has all three of my movies together on the same blue ray as the movies that i put on it seams your making two copy's of the same movies weird is that right :mrgreen:
Can you send screenshots of what you mean?

Or maybe for both these problems we can connect to your machine to see what is going on?
BOB1967

Re: Last CXHD beta version - 1.0.0.35

Post by BOB1967 »

little distrust worthy about using one of my blue-rays again is the three problems a told you are fixed :P
BOB1967

Post by BOB1967 »

OK again there were the three files that i did 720p and one big file came out of the blue ray plus the three file i did altogether there were 1 big ass file of the movies and three big ass files with my stuff all the same movies but two different pack of files on the blue ray plus there was another file it made five it was the subtitle again all together there were 5 major files on the blue ray subtitles were out of sink and on the blue ray i was playing it to find out if it work that's how i found out about the movies is this enough info know :mrgreen: :cry:
Claire
VSO Team Member

Post by Claire »

@BOB1967
We really appreciate your feedback.

Could you please add some periods to your sentences. Keep them as short and complete as possible. English is not our first language for most of us here at VSO Software.
Another thing that would help is that each time you have a problem would be to post your log file of the conversion and burning session that caused a problem. You can find out how to do that be reading the forum rules (on pink above).

Doing the following will make your problem easier for us to understand. The log will provide information and along with your description we maybe be able to reproduce the problem and fix the problem faster that you have encountered.
igor_lvk

Re: Last CXHD beta version - 1.0.0.36

Post by igor_lvk »

It seems like CX2HD always encoding to fps that source has. Unchecking the option of encoding to 25, 30 and above make no difference, log shows that.
Claire
VSO Team Member

Re: Last CXHD beta version - 1.0.0.36

Post by Claire »

thanks for reporting, I confirm
http://bugs.vso-software.fr/view.php?id=9474
BOB1967

Re: Last CXHD beta version - 1.0.0.37

Post by BOB1967 »

I'm testing out the beta version. finally have blue ray to try. one guy i saw on hear has an i7 and it takes time i have a 64bit 6gigs of ram tb drive 3ghz computer core two duo and im making the movies fast 3 hours or 9 hours full hd he taking 3 hours and 6 hours but I'm beginning to like the versions again thanks for fixing the problem so fast! :P