1.0.0.23 Issue, or ??

Convert to HD, convert Blu-ray , blu-ray menu, Burn bluray disks, create blu-ray disk, create AVCHD, Create custom blu-ray disk with menu

Moderators: Maggie, ckhouston, JJ, Phil, alexia, Forum admin

u2olds

1.0.0.23 Issue, or ??

Post by u2olds »

I seem to be running into an issue with the last couple of updates. Maybe its on my end, but I wanted to throw this out there to make sure.

I will say about 80% through the movie's, they start to freeze. They will clear up, and the movie finishes. I am using Verbatim BD-25's and burn at 2x.

Is it something someone else has ran into? Thank you for any help:)
budies3

Re: 1.0.0.23 Issue, or ??

Post by budies3 »

What happens when you burn a regular dvd?
u2olds

Post by u2olds »

The DVD's have no issue's so far, it only seems to be the BD. Maybe I'm the only one with this problem?
Copnm

Post by Copnm »

Hello u2olds,

Have you tried using the latest beta version after doing a fresh/clean install? Also, can you please post the log of your conversion.

Thanks for reading,
Neil M
ALWAYS search the forums and read announcements. They will most likely have the answer(s) you are looking for.
Claire
VSO Team Member

Post by Claire »

Hello,

I also received your request via our technical support. Thanks.

It is not clear to me what the problem is exactly.

The conversions and the burning completes?
You talk about freezing around 80% when does the freezing happen? During the conversion, the burning or when you watch the final result (if so where, on your computer your blu-ray living room player?)?

Around the 90% of the conversion you may notice a slow down in the conversion speed as at this point this is when the menus are being generated and they can be more time consuming cpu intensive than when converting the actual videos (it depends on the menu template you choose).

Give us a little more info about where exactly the problem lies and hopefully we can help get things running smoother.
budies3

Post by budies3 »

His BD are freezing, about 80% into watching them. This is not an issue on dvd's, just the Blu-Ray's.
JJ
VSO Moderators

Post by JJ »

That might be a problem with burner. Burn heads are separate for CD, DVD and BR.
-------------------------------------------------------
http://www.click2give4free.com/val.php?v=739
This link is just for spammers, don't click!