Last CXHD beta version 1.0.0.29

Convert to HD, convert Blu-ray , blu-ray menu, Burn bluray disks, create blu-ray disk, create AVCHD, Create custom blu-ray disk with menu

Moderators: Maggie, ckhouston, JJ, Phil, alexia, Forum admin

Copnm

Re: Last CXHD beta version 1.0.0.27

Post by Copnm »

Hello Green Lantern,

Please post the log of your conversion...as post many times before...

Thanks for reading,
Neil M
ALWAYS search the forums and read announcements. They will most likely have the answer(s) you are looking for.
BOB1967

Re: Last CXHD beta version 1.0.0.28

Post by BOB1967 »

i like 1 0 0 28 it works really good the picture is clear the subtitles look right on the TV thanks i can't find a fault yet but i know someone that will complain :P :D :)
BOB1967

Post by BOB1967 »

did have a glitch but figured it out by burning at 2x it came out perfect slow burning is good don't fast burn :P :D
Claire
VSO Team Member

Post by Claire »

thanks for your feedback!
Green Lantern

Post by Green Lantern »

Play the output BDMV folder with Media Player Classic and you will see that the glitches are never caused by the burner or the BD-R brand or anything else.
It's the program. The glitches are caused when compressing. For instance when trying to fit a very large matroska inside a single layer Blu-Ray disc.
With users like you Bob the bugs will never be found. Try to be honest so the program is improved. Report the bugs (if any) and stop telling how cool the program is. They won't hire you to VSO because you are nice you know...
cedric
VSO Team Member

Post by cedric »

the glitches are never caused by the burner or the BD-R brand or anything else
Sorry but this can be the case!
Burning errors can cause bad sectors. If a small video packet is corrupted, the video can have glitches until a video packet containg an I frame is decoded.

Regards,