Panasonic Blu Ray

Convert to HD, convert Blu-ray , blu-ray menu, Burn bluray disks, create blu-ray disk, create AVCHD, Create custom blu-ray disk with menu

Moderators: Maggie, ckhouston, JJ, Phil, alexia, Forum admin

fuzzie874

Panasonic Blu Ray

Post by fuzzie874 »

I have a Panasonic Blu Ray player that wont play any movie I burn with convertxhd. I am running version 1.0.0.23 and have tried several brands of discs, different speeds, everything i can think of. I'll take the same discs I burned to another blu ray player, and they play fine.

In the Panasonic player, if I make a menu, the menu comes up on screen, gives me the chapters and play option, if I hit play, it takes me back to the players main menu. If I hit chapters, it shows the chapters, when I select a chapter, it takes me to the players main menu.

If I don't make a menu, the player says reading, gets to the point where it's starting the play timer, nothing is shown on screen, then jumps to the players main menu.

I hope someone knows how to fix this or what I'm doing wrong.

Thanks in advance

Update: I can burn the same file with Cyberlink power director to the same type blu ray disc, and it plays fine in my Panasonic player.

Once again, Thanks
Copnm

Re: Panasonic Blu Ray

Post by Copnm »

Hello fuzzie874,

I'm glad you found a work-around. So it was basically the burning I/O from ConvertXtoHD that was your issue? Or did you use another media? Some players are very picky on what media they read to help prevent piracy.

Can you show the log of your conversion and burn? This will give us useful info on how to prevent future problems like this.

Thanks for reading,
Neil M
ALWAYS search the forums and read announcements. They will most likely have the answer(s) you are looking for.
fuzzie874

Post by fuzzie874 »

Fixed.

I was told by VSO support to check the hardware encode & decode options and then i burned the same file and it played fine in the Panasonic.
Copnm

Post by Copnm »

Hello fuzzie874,

Awesome! I'm glad everything's good. :)

Thanks for reading,
Neil M
ALWAYS search the forums and read announcements. They will most likely have the answer(s) you are looking for.
noms2000

Post by noms2000 »

Can you please advice me what the solution is for this please, as in 2019, I am still having the same issues.
Any Blu-Ray created with Convert X to HD will not play in a Panasonic player, but works fine on all others including PS4.
What are the hardware encode and decode options that need to be changed please?
Thanks.
darinfan

Post by darinfan »

I am having these same issues. Does anyone have the solution to this - the OP seemed to have advice that solved the issue. My understanding is it's also the case for some Samsung players, too.