Unusal apect ratio and BD(25) not working

Convert to HD, convert Blu-ray , blu-ray menu, Burn bluray disks, create blu-ray disk, create AVCHD, Create custom blu-ray disk with menu

Moderators: Maggie, ckhouston, JJ, Phil, alexia, Forum admin

renits

Unusal apect ratio and BD(25) not working

Post by renits »

Hi
I recently converted a movie to Bluray BD25 and have had 3 problems with this latest release 1.0.0.11.

1. Output of aspect ratio all wrong to what i selcted.(video resize method i have left as default letterbox recommended,but video looks to have come out way to skinny)
2. Chapters were not working for some reason this build(Bluray structure),but they do work when i create an AVCHD disc.
3. On the Encoding page i select the target size as BD-25,and as i save the changes it defaults back to DVD-5 all the time,i have to put in 23000 in the custom setting for it to burn to bluray disc.

On the suggestion side Will there be drop down audio selections for Dolby Digital True HD 5.1 and 7.1,also DTS 5.7,7.1 and DTS HD MA/ DTS HD HR in future version of this program ?.
Love the great work that is happening,keep it up.

Have uploaded the log.
Cheers
Renits
Attachments
ConvertXtoHD 1_mainlog_.20141031.163016.477.log
(10.22 KiB) Downloaded 290 times
renits

Re: Unusal apect ratio and BD(25) not working

Post by renits »

Just an Update,i can confirm i am having the same aspect ratio problem with AVCHD as well,with the latest build.
Sorry i didn't save the log file

Cheers
Renits
Claire
VSO Team Member

Post by Claire »

are these problems solved in the latest beta version?
renits

Post by renits »

yes sorry for the late reply,it does seem that it has been fixed,with the current version.

Any movement on this
On the suggestion side Will there be drop down audio selections for Dolby Digital True HD 5.1 and 7.1,also DTS 5.7,7.1 and DTS HD MA/ DTS HD HR in future version of this program ?.
Love the great work that is happening,keep it up.

Cheers
Renits
Claire
VSO Team Member

Post by Claire »

if you original files contain these types of streams, they can be copied so that they are the same in the output, but currently we cannot create audio streams with those specs