Audio Remux

Convert to HD, convert Blu-ray , blu-ray menu, Burn bluray disks, create blu-ray disk, create AVCHD, Create custom blu-ray disk with menu

Moderators: Maggie, ckhouston, JJ, Phil, alexia, Forum admin

scorpion90

Audio Remux

Post by scorpion90 »

I really like the interface since it is so similar to ConvertXtoDVD but unlike that product this one does not allow the remux of the original audio tracks. I unchecked the automatic conversion to AC3 box and the software still wants to convert it to AC3. Also the software fails to recognize the full DTS HD 7.1 audio track. It wants to convert everything to AC3 5.1. I really like this software and hope it eventually supports raw copy (remux) of original high definition audio tracks.

This was just the product I was looking for when I bought VSO Video Converter.

Thanks and hoping for improvements in audio capabilities. I will buy when it does.
Claire
VSO Team Member

Re: Audio Remux

Post by Claire »

Thanks for your feedback!
scorpion90 wrote:I really like the interface since it is so similar to ConvertXtoDVD but unlike that product this one does not allow the remux of the original audio tracks. I unchecked the automatic conversion to AC3 box and the software still wants to convert it to AC3.
bug reported here http://bugs.vso-software.fr/view.php?id=8258
scorpion90 wrote:Also the software fails to recognize the full DTS HD 7.1 audio track. It wants to convert everything to AC3 5.1. I really like this software and hope it eventually supports raw copy (remux) of original high definition audio tracks.
Feature request added here http://bugs.vso-software.fr/view.php?id=8259

Sorry for the delay in responding
Claire
VSO Team Member

Re: Audio Remux

Post by Claire »

both bugs resolved - try with latest beta version