Quality

Convert to HD, convert Blu-ray , blu-ray menu, Burn bluray disks, create blu-ray disk, create AVCHD, Create custom blu-ray disk with menu

Moderators: Maggie, ckhouston, JJ, Phil, alexia, Forum admin

mort2130

Quality

Post by mort2130 »

I have both Convertxtodvd and Convertxtohd. The Convertxtodvd quality I cant get really good quuality to DVD , is there a trick to the settings ?

On Convertxtohd , how do u burn to dvd5 or something that will play on any dvd player ?
JJ
VSO Moderators

Re: Quality

Post by JJ »

DVD is very restricted format.
The Convertxtodvd quality I cant get really good quuality to DVD , is there a trick to the settings
Quality on DVD is depending on your source file and conversion settings so conversion log is needed.
On Convertxtohd , how do u burn to dvd5 or something that will play on any dvd player
To be playable on any DVD player it is better to use ConvertXtoDVD as it takes care of compliance.
-------------------------------------------------------
http://www.click2give4free.com/val.php?v=739
This link is just for spammers, don't click!
Katia

Re: Quality

Post by Katia »

As it was already said, all depends on your source file.

You can make some improvements with conversion settings, in "default settings" - "output" - "encoding" check "two pass encoding" and "use best video quality". Note, it will increase conversion time.
In "video processing" you can try to use "Lanczos " or "Cubic" as upscaling and downscaling filters.
VSO Support Team