Ver. 100 "Damn, We have as Problem"

Free video converter, convert from any format to any format, mkv to avi, m2ts to avi, mp4, h264, mts, wmv, mov, DVD, etc.

Moderators: Maggie, ckhouston, JJ, Phil, alexia, Forum admin

ira

Ver. 100 "Damn, We have as Problem"

Post by ira »

Why no matter the MP4 video format I select, no matter the cropping, invert, include, don't include "Damn, We Have a Problem?" See attachments
Attachments
ConvertXtoVideo Ultimate 2_mainlog_.20200413.085018.720.log
(19.01 KiB) Downloaded 459 times
Trolls World Tour - Anna Kendrick, Justin Timberlake, Rachel Bloom, James Corden, Ron Funches, Kelly Clarkson 2020.txt
(5.36 KiB) Downloaded 483 times
Ira
bach4816

Re: Ver. 100 "Damn, We have as Problem"

Post by bach4816 »

I don't think it's the software, as that is a copy protected movie. More than likely gotten off a pirated web site. Even those have the copy protection. Good luck!!!
ira

Post by ira »

Bach416,

Nope, I did not get it off some pirated website. However, yes, I was trying to remove some front end and tail end copyright blurb but on by s/w I am registered with. So, I am sure you will bow out.

However, VideoRedo TVS had NO PROBLEM handling what were wto simple crops on it and instantly it was DONE!

Also, you you noticed I provided both the log and Full detail from MediaInfo. May ask if you at least viewed it and determined that this, in fact, was caused by some embedded copy protection?

I'm still surprised VSO barfed since it was NOT a DVD movie as such?

Tnx for your quick response.
Ira
Ira
bach4816

Post by bach4816 »

Yes it does have copy protection. More than likely it has CINAVIA copy protection.
ira

Post by ira »

Bach416,

You are correct! I have the ability to check from Right-Mouse application menu in Win Explorer but should have.

=( Cinavia detected! )=

Ok tnx!
Ira