Convert X to Video

Free video converter, convert from any format to any format, mkv to avi, m2ts to avi, mp4, h264, mts, wmv, mov, DVD, etc.

Moderators: Maggie, ckhouston, JJ, Phil, alexia, Forum admin

Russ

Convert X to Video

Post by Russ »

Trying to fully understand this .. this program will convert from different formats such as .mp4 and .AVI and after conversion will also burn this to DVD like the Convert X to DVD ???
Maggie
VSO Team Member

Re: Convert X to Video

Post by Maggie »

Exactly, but it is not as specialized as ConvertXtoDVD. Burning, DVD menu features are very limited.
Maggie,
VSO Support
Russ

Post by Russ »

So then an installation of ConvertXtoVideo AND ConvertXtoDVD would be the ideal solution? Would they live in harmony both being installed on the same machine ??
Coral
VSO Moderators

Post by Coral »

There should be no conflicts at all.
SammyDaniels

Post by SammyDaniels »

Okay but I have a question about the program to burn DVD, if for example I try to burn this live videochat, could I use it to store it on a DVD? Or for that you also need an external program? Do you know any that can help me? Or at least one program that allows me to record my screen and that the file is not in a format other than mp4?
Cougar_II
VSO Fanatic

Post by Cougar_II »

Hello,

Well the 1st step is to Capture the video, which you will need to use VSO Downloader for that.

One you have the source video, then you can convert to any other formats you want with VSO ConvertXtoVideo *OR* to a DVD with VSO ConvertXtoDVD.

Then you can burn to media using those software as they have a burned engine built in !
VSO Software Golden Membership Proud Owner / VSO Software Beta Tester