Hardware accelerator use

Free video converter, convert from any format to any format, mkv to avi, m2ts to avi, mp4, h264, mts, wmv, mov, DVD, etc.

Moderators: Maggie, ckhouston, JJ, Phil, alexia, Forum admin

Clooner

Hardware accelerator use

Post by Clooner »

Hello,
it seems that there is no more french support? so ok let's do it in englis:
I am currently using the version ConvertXto Video Ultimate 2.0.0.88. For several months I have a problem the software can not use the hardware accelerator of my graphics card (ASUS DUAL GeForce GTX 1060 6GB). When I run with the hardware accelerator CUDA or ... the other one does not work, the video seems to rip the BR very quickly and finally I get a file of a few hundred megabytes instead of 10 to 12 GB usual. The file is of course illegible. Do you have an idea of the problem? Do you want me to provide log? currently I ripple only without software accelerator. It works but it's very loooong.
Thank you
ira

Re: Hardware accelerator use

Post by ira »

Clooner wrote:Hello,
it seems that there is no more french support? so ok let's do it in english:
Thank you
I question whether there is ANY support ... anymore. It ain't like it used to be here. I've not received a response to a msg where I cordially provided detail of a SERIOUS problem that I experienced with Beta .94. I had to revert back to .88. You'll see my message a few back from yours. I've not received a response in a month or two. I am saddened for what was the best support for any product. There must be serious problems going on at VSO ... and they have the BEST PRODUCTS. Poor/no support will affect sales.

So, if anyone knows what's going on at VSO ... share it with everyone here.

Good Luck getting an answer in English or any language,
Ira
Soxa

Post by Soxa »

hi guys check this this coral is explaining why the admins etc dont answer :good-news-t20489.html
Clooner

Post by Clooner »

Hi Soxa,

thanks for sharing this information. So not a good news it seems. I perhaps should try older version. Thanks again.