vso convertxtovideo fast forward speed

Free video converter, convert from any format to any format, mkv to avi, m2ts to avi, mp4, h264, mts, wmv, mov, DVD, etc.

Moderators: Maggie, ckhouston, JJ, Phil, alexia, Forum admin

jason

vso convertxtovideo fast forward speed

Post by jason »

right now im testing this software Convert X to Video Ultimate and when i play a video it works great on my tv even when i fast forward to were i left off in the video it fast forwards 45 seconds per second but if i use this software it only fast forwards 5 seconds per second even when all the settings match the original video why does it do this and why aint it speeding up like the original video what would be the cause of this and can this be fixed
Last edited by jason on Tue Nov 19, 2019 7:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
jason

Re: vso convertxtovideo fast forward speed

Post by jason »

do you ever wonder why a video you play when you go to fast forward it it moves at like 45 seconds per second but when you run it through vso convertxtovideo and go to play the video it plays fine but lets say you stopped the movie and want to go back to were you left off so you fast forward to were you left off but the fast forward is moving 5 seconds per second after making this file in vso convertxtovideo doesnt make since might as well watch it from the beginning all over again specially when you select get profile from sample file and it doesnt move as fast as the sample you selected well from what i figured out so far to resolve this is to uncheck use custom GOP size and it should work just like the sample profile you selected ive only done one test so far on a avi conversion and it worked still have other formats to test but its looking good so far info below might help you as well
hope this helps

1 select custom profile

2 get profile from sample file hit ok and next

3 uncheck use custom GOP size to stop the affect of fast forward speed from 45 seconds per second
to 5 seconds per second and your fast forward speed should be just like the sample file you selected
and just as fast hit next

4 leave it as is hit next unless you want to customize more

5 leave it as is unless u want to add subtitle and hit next

6 save and close

7 go to advance to the right of the video file if you are converting and make a justments for higher sound or much more
just make sure you know what your doing

8 hit start