MP4s to Blu-Ray

Free video converter, convert from any format to any format, mkv to avi, m2ts to avi, mp4, h264, mts, wmv, mov, DVD, etc.

Moderators: Maggie, ckhouston, JJ, Phil, alexia, Forum admin

Dirkmaster

MP4s to Blu-Ray

Post by Dirkmaster »

If this is a stupid question, feel free to let me know. I am trying to convert multiple MP4 videos into a Blu-Ray video disc. I have a Nvidia 970 graphics card. It works fine if I only select 2 files. But if I select three, although the quality meter says I'm fine, I get an error that the font is too big, and then it errors out, but says that I cancelled it. Is there some reason why you can only do 2 movie files into a Blu-Ray, but not three?

BTW, I was going to attach a log file, but the "Open Log File folder" button doesn't seem to do anything. WHere are the log files kept? I'm using W10-64, and latest version of CXV (.42)

Dirkmaster
Dirkmaster

Re: MP4s to Blu-Ray

Post by Dirkmaster »

I have updated to the most recent beta (44) and this behavior still exists. Also, gotta say I'm a little disappointed that there's not been a single response to this post. Not even to say, "What a stupid question!" if it is one. :cry:

Dirkmaster
Cougar_II
VSO Fanatic

Post by Cougar_II »

Dirkmaster wrote:I have updated to the most recent beta (44) and this behavior still exists. Also, gotta say I'm a little disappointed that there's not been a single response to this post. Not even to say, "What a stupid question!" if it is one. :cry:

Dirkmaster
Good morning,
I have not posted here in a long time, but all I can say is this...

VSO members are very busy and always provide us with great support, so I'll be honest, I'm a little choked myself no one has answered you yet.

I have not used the BluRay output, but I can try to reproduce your problem.

It always helps everyone when you can provide PrintScreens and easy steps to follow to reproduce.

1) Open the software
2) Load 4 files
3) Change the output to BluRay etc...
4) Then click here, do this, go in this window and do that

then with print screens show us where the error occurs.

I've seen weird filenames crash applications, so with the log file (or tell us here the filenames) to we can reproduce.

As for the Log File, please read this post:

http://forums.vso-software.fr/where-do- ... 13680.html

Let's hope with this VSO will be able to reproduce and fix in the next ßeta.
VSO Software Golden Membership Proud Owner / VSO Software Beta Tester
Claire
VSO Team Member

Post by Claire »

Yes, sorry for your frustration.

If you want help for sure, write to VSO technical support via
https://www.vso-software.fr/support.php
That is a sure way of getting an answer.

As for your problem if you could post your log file here that would help as Cougar says.
Troubleshooting things you can do to help pin point where the problem maybe:
Try without any hardware optimizations enabled and see if the conversion gets further.
Maybe try to convert to another output format just to see if with that the conversion goes through.

You can also try converting each file individually and see if the problem is not with just one file in particular.
Dirkmaster

Post by Dirkmaster »

Sorry to take so long to reply. Have been busy with another project that didn't involve Blu-Ray. Anyway, here is a log file. I haven't tried it with b45 yet, but this is with b44.

It says it can't do Hardware (remember, I have a Nvidia 970), and asks if I want to disable hardware, I say yes, it tries again and then immediately fails, saying *I* cancelled it. I did not.
Attachments
ConvertXtoVideo Ultimate 1_mainlog_.20151221.170702.789.log
(108.19 KiB) Downloaded 280 times
Claire
VSO Team Member

Post by Claire »

I suggest disabling all hardware optimizations in the top menu and then trying to convert again.

If possible try with the latest v2 version
http://forums.vso-software.fr/convertxt ... 18977.html