Hangs after 1 Episode in Blu Ray Raw Copy

Free video converter, convert from any format to any format, mkv to avi, m2ts to avi, mp4, h264, mts, wmv, mov, DVD, etc.

Moderators: Maggie, ckhouston, JJ, Phil, alexia, Forum admin

jmanwf

Hangs after 1 Episode in Blu Ray Raw Copy

Post by jmanwf »

Just a bug found in 16.0.35 beta it hangs when you try to do more than 1 episode in blu ray remux mode. It freezes Hope you guys can fix this asap need remux mode working very handy saves hours of work.

And another bug i have found in stand alone blu ray and dvd players the fast forward and rewind buttons are unresponsive in remux/ram mode for dvd raw mode blu ray raw mode and avchd raw mode etc.

The Fast Forward and rewind buttons are messed up in this version have my chapter set for 5 minutes should be able to go to that but just jumps to the end so just to confirm you cannot fast forward and rewind smoothly in raw mode/remux mode
Attachments
ConvertXtoVideo Ultimate 1_crashlog_.20151016.214613.707.log
(6.02 KiB) Downloaded 299 times
3.jpg
Claire
VSO Team Member

Re: Hangs after 1 Episode in Blu Ray Raw Copy

Post by Claire »

jmanwf wrote:Just a bug found in 16.0.35 beta it hangs when you try to do more than 1 episode in blu ray remux mode. It freezes Hope you guys can fix this asap need remux mode working very handy saves hours of work.
I am now at 50% mkv full remux with 2 episodes going simultaneously from Blu-ray Ray source file and no problem yet.
Claire
VSO Team Member

Post by Claire »

jmanwf wrote:The Fast Forward and rewind buttons are messed up in this version have my chapter set for 5 minutes should be able to go to that but just jumps to the end so just to confirm you cannot fast forward and rewind smoothly in raw mode/remux mode
With the test I just did the fast forward and rewind work fine in PowerDVD. Can you test in PowerDVD too?
Your source is an mp4 file, where is mine is mts from original blu-ray source, maybe the problem lies here. My manually added chapters work fine also.
jmanwf

Post by jmanwf »

Yep it i a mp4 file i am remuxing it to blu ray format to play in a standalone blu ray player i don't have powerdvd
Claire
VSO Team Member

Post by Claire »

to reproduce the problem I need to have your file, but even then I don't know if we could fix the issue.

If you actually convert the video stream rather than remux it do you have the fastforward problem?
jmanwf

Post by jmanwf »

Nope if i actually convert it it is fine but in the custom setting when i remux the mp4 file that's when the problem happens. It would be handy to have as this would save hours of work
Claire
VSO Team Member

Post by Claire »

Yes I understand, but I wonder if the problem is not within the mp4 file itself.

I tried with a m2ts file that was from a blu-ray source, that file makes sense to remux as it is supposed to be compatible with a blu ray structure.
Are the properties of the mp4 file not compatible within the blu-ray structure in order to accept fastfoward and chapter points?
Maybe you would have better success if you remuxed your file within and MKV container.