New and old Bugs in v1.6.0.0

Free video converter, convert from any format to any format, mkv to avi, m2ts to avi, mp4, h264, mts, wmv, mov, DVD, etc.

Moderators: Maggie, ckhouston, JJ, Phil, alexia, Forum admin

mue.mat

New and old Bugs in v1.6.0.0

Post by mue.mat »

Hello

After conversion with new beta version 1.6.0.0 audio line is asynchronous (about half of a second).:
Before conversion to BluRay structure, audio line is perfectly synchronous, after conversion audio line is slightly asynchronous.
It happens nearly with every movie and audio line.

Also "new" is:
After conversion movie to BluRay structure with 2 softcoded subtitles, playing movie in BluRay player there doesn't appear the LANGUAGE of the subtitles (even I chose the adequate language in ConvertXtoVideo). In versions before there appeared language of subtitles as I chose in software.

"Old bugs":

1. Softcoded Subtitles STILL ABOUT 5% MISSING; I tried out with another movie. Again only working with subtitle correction ("time repair" up to 100ms) --> after that: working fine

2. I tried out now "2-pass-encoding" and "Use best video quality settings" (both settings TOGETHER) for BluRay-conversion (software encoding).
Unfortunately using these 2 settings TOGETHER, this time there is no crashing, but THERE IS NO "2-PASS-ENCODING" (only "Use best video quality settings").
That means the combination of "2-pass-encoding" and "Use best video quality settings" is still not possible.

Maybe this "review" helps you

Regards

mue.mat