New beta version 1.5.0.24

Free video converter, convert from any format to any format, mkv to avi, m2ts to avi, mp4, h264, mts, wmv, mov, DVD, etc.

Moderators: Maggie, ckhouston, JJ, Phil, alexia, Forum admin

deathsatans

Re: New beta version 1.5.0.19

Post by deathsatans »

[quote="cedric"]Hello deathsatans,

Please install the last beta version, do a try then post your log files.

Thank you for your help.[/quote]

Yes, i know that your encoder can't produce more than 6 channel.
I have a mkv movie files with 7 channel DTS audio, and try to apply your suggested settings > result: error
then i try with a mkv movie files with 6 channel DTS audio, and try with the same settings> result: success both with DVD or Blu-Ray structure.

So, there is still a bug here...although we use 'Remux / copy if possible', the app still can't convert the 7 or more channel DTS.
thank you.
cedric
VSO Team Member

Post by cedric »

I think the problem can be with original audio bitrate, that's why I wanted your log files...

Regards,
deathsatans

Post by deathsatans »

[quote="cedric"]I think the problem can be with original audio bitrate, that's why I wanted your log files...

Regards,[/quote]

here is the crash log..
Attachments
VSO Video Converter 1_crashlog_.20150115.092304.632.log
(4.2 KiB) Downloaded 335 times
cedric
VSO Team Member

Re: New beta version 1.5.0.20

Post by cedric »

Hello deathsatans,

I checked your log and it seems that you're using an old version (1.5.0.8 ).
Why don't you install the last beta version like requested?
Please install the last beta version, do a try then post your log files.
Regards,
deathsatans

Post by deathsatans »

[quote="cedric"]Hello deathsatans,

I checked your log and it seems that you're using an old version (1.5.0.8 ).
Why don't you install the last beta version like requested?

[quote]Please install the last beta version, do a try then post your log files.[/quote]

Regards,[/quote]

i am prefer to use v1.5.0.8 as it has the fastest frame rate process, compared with the newest ones.
Ok i will to try to use the newest version and report here.
thank you.
Claire
VSO Team Member

Re: Hard subtitle

Post by Claire »

wtin wrote:Suggestion please. Just like Convert X to DVD can embed the subtitle into the video files (so it will not have to be turn on by the viewer), can this feature be added to Convert X to Video? I have played around with it and was unable to find this setting (if there is such a thing.)

Convert X to Video now has "Merge subtitle into video if only one present" and I ** really ** love that. It would be swell if this can be added, too.

Your loyal customer!

Wtin
Subtitles are embedded or not depending on the profile you convert to. What format are you converting to with ConvertXtoVideo?
wtin

Hard subtitle

Post by wtin »

Either DVD or Blu Ray (or AVCHD)
Zlappo

Post by Zlappo »

a friend installed 1.5.0.10 on a vista 32 machine And the cut feature does not work, the start cut validate cut and the file duration buttons do not even show up, just a blank space. installed both as user and admin still no go. So next i Dl the 1.5.0.20 beta version installed and now i only get the start cut button no others, Note: installed it on an XP 32 machine and works fine bu no good cause the owner uses vista :( Seems the 1.5.0.20 works i does not as to validate the cut ????
cedric
VSO Team Member

Post by cedric »

In last versions, you don t need to validate a cut section.
Add a new cut using the add cut button, then use the mouse in timeline to size/move it.

Regards,
bluesystem

Re: New beta version 1.5.0.24

Post by bluesystem »

I still have trouble with this one in VSO VIDEO CONVERTER:

0009389: [Bug] subtitles stay on screen too long .... until next subtitle line arrives (cedric) - resolved

Eventhough I downloaded the new beta version this doesnt work. The subtitles stay on screen to long. I have the registered version.
deathsatans

Post by deathsatans »

already try this new version 1.5.0.24
but is it true that "the max bit rate for DVD" in this version only around 2 078 Kbps?
because on the previous version 1.5.0.8 and so on, the max bit rate for DVD can reach 8,000 Kbps?

and when i try to compare the result with the previous version, the newest has a blurry result.
CMIIW.
Claire
VSO Team Member

Post by Claire »

bluesystem wrote:I still have trouble with this one in VSO VIDEO CONVERTER:

0009389: [Bug] subtitles stay on screen too long .... until next subtitle line arrives (cedric) - resolved

Eventhough I downloaded the new beta version this doesnt work. The subtitles stay on screen to long. I have the registered version.
Can you provide the subtitles you have this problem with as with the original file opened for this bug the problem is resolved?
You can zip them and upload to the forum or I can provide you instructions to send them to us if they are part of the video file... just let me know

EDIT I do confirm the subtitles stay on the screen too long for some files when converting to blu-ray output. Is this your case?
bluesystem

Post by bluesystem »

Yes, some files (DVD Movies) and suddenly the subtitle stops on the screen, freezes and other subtitles are beeing written over the subtitletext that has "frozen" on the screen.

I gues I am not the only one having this problem?
bluesystem

Post by bluesystem »

Me again... Now I changed format from MPG4 to MPG4-AVI and that one works fine. No problem with the subtitles (at the moment)