Video converter extract only main parts?????

Free video converter, convert from any format to any format, mkv to avi, m2ts to avi, mp4, h264, mts, wmv, mov, DVD, etc.

Moderators: Maggie, ckhouston, JJ, Phil, alexia, Forum admin

dosibo51

Video converter extract only main parts?????

Post by dosibo51 »

cedric wrote:Hello,

Blu-ray and DVD Converter use an advanced parsing method allowing to extract all extra video parts like bonuses, angles, versions... when Video Converter extract only the main parts.
Hi Cedric,

is this a joke?

I bought Video Converter because I have thought Blu-Ray + DVD Converter are included - I bought the life time version!

That is the reason why video converter can not rip the blu-rays as I have reported here:

http://forums.vso-software.fr/how-to-se ... 18188.html
(I didn't see your last reply - came too late however)

The name of the movie was "Hatfields & McCoys", 2 discs, disc 1 contains part 1 and part 2 and part 2 wasn't displayed.

I can not test it anymore because I've sold it away in the meantime.

In the meantime I have also bought another blu-ray software (Arcoc) which works brilliant - but has problems with the music video DVDs. That's why I have tried VSO after a longer time - but had another problem with ripping the DVDs: http://forums.vso-software.fr/only-ac3- ... 18383.html ... that's the reason why I am back in the forum and read this info in another (closed) thread.

Video converter is completely not usable for me with this limitation. There was NO word about this limitiation when I have bought the software!

Of course I like VSO - What should I do now?

How can I change my license from Video converter into 2 piece of software ... blu-ray converter + dvd converter when this limitation will exist in the future in video converter?

Thanks a lot!
dosibo51

Re: Video converter extract only main parts?????

Post by dosibo51 »

Is it please possible to get a reply?

Thanks a lot.
Claire
VSO Team Member

Re: Video converter extract only main parts?????

Post by Claire »

you've now written us an email which is the way to contact us if you want and official reply to your specific problem.

The forum is a place where users can mutually help each other and sometimes VSO staff come in to add additional inforamtion or share inforamtion and learn for users experience and problems. If you need a reply from VSO contact them directly.

Your case will be handled by email. Thanks and of course sorry for your frustation.