Why get the new VSO Video Converter?

Free video converter, convert from any format to any format, mkv to avi, m2ts to avi, mp4, h264, mts, wmv, mov, DVD, etc.

Moderators: Maggie, ckhouston, JJ, Phil, alexia, Forum admin

Annelise
VSO Team Member

Why get the new VSO Video Converter?

Post by Annelise »

Looking for a no-brainer software with the ultimate options, speed and quality?
Want to watch videos on your phone or tablet, on the train, plane, in your bed, etc. , as well as on your TV screen? VSO Video Converter is made for you.

Yes we’re raving about it. And so will you, after you’ve read this and tried it:

1. It’s our first all-in-one video conversion tool: we are famous for our ConvertXtoDVD program to convert videos to DVD. But obviously, technology evolves and so did we: With VSO Video Converter you’re no longer limited to conversion to DVD format. You have now the choice of different video formats to convert into, including the most recent Blu-ray and AVCHD structures. Whether you have an Ipad/tablet, smartphone, game console, or a particular need for a specific format (webM, Mkv, avi, DVD), VSO Converter does it all.

2. It’s easy to use: you can convert your video in ONE click (basically insert the video, choose the output format, and click “start”). More options are available, they’re displayed in tabs which makes their use easy and straightforward. The integrated video preview lets you check in real time any editing done to the video, which means no more conversions you’re not 100% satisfied with.

3. Quality, quality, quality: If you’re a user of ConvertXtoDVD, you know we mean business when it comes to video quality. VSO Video Converter offers conversion in the utmost quality with loads of different profiles, 2-pass encoding for action-packed videos and our in-house developed filters.

4. Speed: We don’t compromise on speed either. With the new hardware optimization option and simultaneous conversions, conversions are the fastest they’ve ever been

5. It's packed with great features: No need for any other editing video program! Here are some examples of what you can achieve with the software:
- you can add/remove subtitles, and edit them according to your needs (SRT only): change color, font, size, position, code page for foreign language subs…
- If you have smartphone videos, they are often flipped the wrong way: you can rotate the video
- If you have loads of small videos, you can merge them together and create one unique file
- If your videos are too dark, you can play around with the brightness and contrast
- If your video has advertisement or parts you don’t want, you can cut off any parts with the easy “Cut” option
- If you want to create a DVD or Blu-ray with menus
- If you want to burn your movie to DVD/ Blu-ray disks and make multiple copies without having to convert the same file again
- If you want to add/import chapters
- If you want to adjust the video format to the size of the screen (add black bars, convert to 4/3 or 16/9)
- If you want to play your movies on any player in the world and get rid of DVD zones, you can convert from/into PAL or NTSC
If you want a completely personalized conversions, you can create a custom profile with your favorite settings

6. A fair price: At 39.99$/€ you get an all in one program you can use for life and with 1 year free updates, fast and efficient client support. You can even get it for free with Trialpay

7. A product that never stops evolving: ***coming soon: Video capture from webcams/ video cameras + Volume control***

Still not convinced? Give it a try: the trial is only limited to 10 minutes of video conversion, but lets you use all the features.
Broke? Go for the free version with conversion to Mkv, WebM and off formats.

Read our guide and video demo.
Coral
VSO Moderators

Re: Why get the new VSO Video Converter ?

Post by Coral »

"A product that never stops evolving" How very true !
Who offers direct contact with the code writers ?
Who impliments upgrading according to the user's requests ?
And much more. Only at VSO
Thank you VSO !!
DiskJunky

Re: Why get the new VSO Video Converter?

Post by DiskJunky »

definitely! Listening to customer feedback and responding accordingly is absolutely one of VSO's strong points :)
Sammy388

Post by Sammy388 »

This might be a totally stupid question, but what about converting vhs to dvd, does your software cover that? That's what I'm mainly interested in and I'm shopping around for a few different products.
Annelise
VSO Team Member

Post by Annelise »

Well actually, I made a guide about transferring VHS to any device:
http://forums.vso-software.fr/how-to-tr ... 17807.html

follow the steps to transfer the VHS content to your PC then use VSO Video COnverter to convert the video to any format: DVD, tablet, avi, etc :-)
deathsatans

Post by deathsatans »

dear Annelise...

in VSO Video Converter, why the EMBEDDED SUB size is too tiny? Can I edit the parameters (as I try it, when i create a custom profile and choose to merge the sub, it will says that the subtitle can'be edited).

I am a little disappointed, especially the 'DVD Subtitle' is too bad looked one so I must to choose 'MERGE SUB'.

Any way to make the EMBED / MERGED SUB to be more large size? thx
Annelise
VSO Team Member

Post by Annelise »

Hi

I will need more details about your case and your subs to be able to answer
please use to Tech support form, or go to “help” “report a bug” in the program to report it

http://download.vso-software.fr/vsorep.exe
jairo85

Post by jairo85 »

with the guide I was able to follow the steps

thank you very much
Padge007

Post by Padge007 »

here's one very good reason does'nt output with x265 HEVC
Maggie
VSO Team Member

Post by Maggie »

For now! We are working on that :) Before mid-2020 all our software will be 64bit and support H265 (maybe end... due to coronavirus...)
Maggie,
VSO Support
Snapter

Post by Snapter »

We can do this. I wish you good health and hold on. Greetings from the Czech Republic
Maggie
VSO Team Member

Post by Maggie »

Thanks for your kind message Snapter ♥
Maggie,
VSO Support
Snapter

Post by Snapter »

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
yoyo57

Post by yoyo57 »

I use and recommend this software very highly. The only feature I could not find was a transform effect "zoom in" i.e. transform video so just the zoomed in section is the output video. Have I missed it? Or could this please be a feature request
VSO Gold Member
Maggie
VSO Team Member

Post by Maggie »

There is not! You can zoom a little bit removing the black bars but the image will be stretched...
I've added it to the feature request: https://bugs.vso-software.fr/view.php?id=13873 :D
Maggie,
VSO Support