Need feedbacks from new Video Converter feature...

Free video converter, convert from any format to any format, mkv to avi, m2ts to avi, mp4, h264, mts, wmv, mov, DVD, etc.

Moderators: Maggie, ckhouston, JJ, Phil, alexia, Forum admin

Coral
VSO Moderators

Re: Need feedbacks from new Video Converter feature...

Post by Coral »

I notice that the capture module in version 1.1.0.15 has benn removed. I have not installed other versions since 1.1.0.10.
I agree that the capture module has been removed since it has not been working as it should.
Coral
VSO Moderators

Post by Coral »

Hello Cedric,

I need to join MTS files into one movie without changing any properties. Is it possible to add 50 fps to the list ?
It would be nice if it is possible to join files with the same properties as a single file without reencoding.

I notice that you have added again the capture module. Well, it still will not work for me. However I can survive without it :wink: :)
Attachments
FR.jpg
Budda_357

Post by Budda_357 »

Hi, Guys
There are lot of the movies that have been downloaded the file that has been uploaded for streaming has had the same time interval lip sycn issues by whatever software the person used to convert the original movie. :(

Is there are way to add a feature into ConvertXtoVideo Converter in the advanced edit mode to either add or minus and audio time shift encoding option so as to correct these problems when encountered. :D

This is possible by using that great open source video editing software which is still being continually updated today in addition to still being free called AVIdemux first released in 2002 released as Linux only version the Windows version V2 was released in 2005.

I been using this software since 2008 (which only gets better with each new version release) originally for use with only AVI format but now also supports DVD, MPEG MP4 & ASF formats.
Cheers :mrgreen:
Budda [sic]
VSO Gold Member
From Down Under
My All-rounder Rig
CPU
: I7-2600K @ 4.6 GHZ
Cooler: Antec H2O 920 Liquid Cooler
GPU: Asus GTX660Ti 2Gig OC Edition
RAM: Corsair 16 Gig DDR3 1866
C Drive: 240 Gig Corsair GT SSD Sata 3
HDD: 11TB
PSU: ThermalTake 875 Watt 80 Plus
Network & BU Thecus N5550
cedric
VSO Team Member

Post by cedric »

@Budda_357:
You can already add a time offset on audio tracks in advanced editor.
Open advanced editor, click on the audio track to edit, then change the value in "Time offset" area.

@Coral:
Can you say me if your source files 50Fps are interlaced?

Regards,
Budda_357

Post by Budda_357 »

Hi, Cedric
The audio offset does not appear to be working adjusted the audio offset to match the lip sync to the video track saved and closed the advanced edit panel and converted playing back the converted file the audio is still out of sync by the same amount as before. :(

So used same file adjusted the offset once again saved went back into advanaced edit to check the adjusted audio offset setting that had saved selected the audio track and the offset is displaying the default 0ms instead of the -627ms :shock: that I had adjusted and saved (even tried dropping down the save window using the save setting for the whole project and selecting the various tracks options that can be saved) before attempting conversion :twisted:

Using the same file in the open source program and lip sync is achieved.
Cheers
Budda [sic]
VSO Gold Member
From Down Under
My All-rounder Rig
CPU
: I7-2600K @ 4.6 GHZ
Cooler: Antec H2O 920 Liquid Cooler
GPU: Asus GTX660Ti 2Gig OC Edition
RAM: Corsair 16 Gig DDR3 1866
C Drive: 240 Gig Corsair GT SSD Sata 3
HDD: 11TB
PSU: ThermalTake 875 Watt 80 Plus
Network & BU Thecus N5550
DATAVIEWER

Post by DATAVIEWER »

Hello Everyone,
This may not relate to the latest features, but I am telling you this...
The VSO ConvertXtoVideo Ultimate is the BEST conversion software out there.
What I did was... tried to convert the .VOB file (Karaoke video has 2 audiotracks) to the .AVI file with both audiotracks (Instrument + Vocal tracks).
- The Xilisoft software could NOT do it.
- The Aimersoft software could NOT do it.
- The Bigasoft software could NOT do it
[They only produced the .AVI with only ONE audiotrack.]

The VSO ConvertXtoVideo Ultimate is the big WINNER..!!!
[I got my karaoke video with both AC3-2Ch. audiotracks. Wow!!!]

Congrat! I LOVE... VSO software..!!!

Best wishes!
Triplicate

Post by Triplicate »

When creating a second copy of a DVD from a saved location, please ask for the number of copies to create.

I often have to make 10 copies of a DVD I created and it's not at all very friendly the way it works now.

I'd like to say 10 and just insert a new disk when the last one was created without all those steps of clicking the correct menu item again and choosing the same folder again repeatedly over and over again for 10 times.

I hope this makes sense.
efficientforce

Post by efficientforce »

the choice of captured vide destination (other than default vso capture that is in the root disk and coul fill it up real soon)
Maggie
VSO Team Member

Post by Maggie »

efficientforce wrote:the choice of captured vide destination (other than default vso capture that is in the root disk and coul fill it up real soon)
Hi,

I am not sure of what you're exactly asking for but I've just take to screenshot of "folder" customizations:
Hope it helps!

Cheers,
Attachments
CapturedFiles_Folder.png
Output_Folder.png
Maggie,
VSO Support
Maggie
VSO Team Member

Post by Maggie »

Triplicate wrote:When creating a second copy of a DVD from a saved location, please ask for the number of copies to create.

I often have to make 10 copies of a DVD I created and it's not at all very friendly the way it works now.

I'd like to say 10 and just insert a new disk when the last one was created without all those steps of clicking the correct menu item again and choosing the same folder again repeatedly over and over again for 10 times.

I hope this makes sense.
Hi,

This feature has already been listed: http://bugs.vso-software.fr/view.php?id=2157
Our development team is working on our 64bits versions for now...
It won't be for soon, but you can "subscribe" to be informed when the feature request has been done! Sorry for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience :)

Cheers!
Maggie,
VSO Support
Jackie

Post by Jackie »

Trying to decide ...
Whether to get an Ebay video converter circuit board (Video Converter Board K5Q7)
Maybe someone knows about these things - I'm totally new to it
I want to run it into a TV (RGB or HDMI) to get full-screen color (ONE color to fill the whole screen) and control the color (hopefully ANY color)
Can those units do it and any idea how? I know this is asking for a lot - probably more in the nerd category (I totally respect all nerds)
I haven't even asked the Ebay seller - they usually know nothing
Cheers
Maggie
VSO Team Member

Post by Maggie »

Jackie wrote:Trying to decide ...
Whether to get an Ebay video converter circuit board (Video Converter Board K5Q7)
Maybe someone knows about these things - I'm totally new to it
I want to run it into a TV (RGB or HDMI) to get full-screen color (ONE color to fill the whole screen) and control the color (hopefully ANY color)
Can those units do it and any idea how? I know this is asking for a lot - probably more in the nerd category (I totally respect all nerds)
I haven't even asked the Ebay seller - they usually know nothing
Cheers

Hello Jackie,
You should open a new topic!
More likely to get an answer from our Community :)
Cheers,
Maggie,
VSO Support