Audio Problem

bluray player, video player, audio player, free video player, free media player

Moderators: Maggie, ckhouston, JJ, alexia, Forum admin

tplat

Audio Problem

Post by tplat »

I just installed a new LG Bt30n bdre drive in my HP laptop and almost every blue ray movie I play the audio is choppy, the video seems to be fine but the audio is sounds like its stuttering. To confirm that it wasn't a hardware problem I installed media player classic player and codecs and no audio problems with that. I have VSO media player installed on my desktop with no playback problems but for some reason on my laptop there are audio problems. Windows 7 professional 64 bit operating system on an HP g7 laptop. Any help would be appreciated.
felicia
VSO Team Member

Re: Audio Problem

Post by felicia »

Hi,

Doe"s it happen with all audio streams of a same DVD ?
tplat

Post by tplat »

felicia wrote:Hi,

These are with back ups of my purchased dvd movies. Sofar all but one back up skips and it has ac3 6 channel audio stream. Other movies with the same audio stream and some with DTS 6 channel also skip. I use back ups for the kids if not they can wipe out an original real fast.
felicia
VSO Team Member

Post by felicia »

tplat wrote:
felicia wrote:Hi,

These are with back ups of my purchased dvd movies. Sofar all but one back up skips and it has ac3 6 channel audio stream. Other movies with the same audio stream and some with DTS 6 channel also skip. I use back ups for the kids if not they can wipe out an original real fast.
Does the problem also occur if you copy the backup to your hard drive ?