Subtitle setting and watching problem ...

bluray player, video player, audio player, free video player, free media player

Moderators: Maggie, ckhouston, JJ, alexia, Forum admin

dosibo51

Subtitle setting and watching problem ...

Post by dosibo51 »

How can I see ONLY subtitles during the film when the language is NOT the audio language?

I can't figure it out what I have to set/choose in VSO Media Player (1.4.12.503).

When I play the blu-ray in my PS3 or PS4 - no problem - all works fine: I only see GERMAN subtitles when there is NO German audio.

E.g. currently I'm looking "Games Of Thrones", audio is set to GERMAN (default audio in preferences).

During the film - when there is a foreign language (different from my audio setting) - e.g. when the "Dothraki's" are speaking in their own language :wink: - I want to see the GERMAN subtitles.

When I set subtitles to GERMAN - I always see the GERMAN subtitles - also when they audio is GERMAN. Not that what I want.
When I set subtitles to DISABLED - I can not understand the "Dothrakis".

When the Dothraki's are speaking, I have to remove the FULL SCREEN, then select the menu, enable subtitles in GERMAN ... and watch until the part is finished. When they speak German again, I have to disable subtitles, set FULL SCREEN mode, and continue watching. :(

So what can I do?

Thanks a lot!
felicia
VSO Team Member

Re: Subtitle setting and watching problem ...

Post by felicia »

Hi,

The feature you're talking about is not yet available in VMP, I'll try to add it to the next build.

Best regards,

Felicià
Claire
VSO Team Member

Re: Subtitle setting and watching problem ...

Post by Claire »

a new version has been published here
http://www.vso-software.fr/products/vmp ... player.php