some other suggestions for VMP.I hope them will be helpful

bluray player, video player, audio player, free video player, free media player

Moderators: Maggie, ckhouston, JJ, alexia, Forum admin

minhcute

some other suggestions for VMP.I hope them will be helpful

Post by minhcute »

Dear VSO team,

I have some new ideas for VMP.I hope these ideas will be helpful for this great software :

1.Insert a new line into Menu.My description about this line's duty : When the users click this line,all the informations (format,resolution,aspect ratio,bit rate,audio channnels,subtile channels,....) of the audio file/video file/DVD-Video disc/Blu-ray disc that VMP is playing will be shown.You can imagine that this line's duty is as equivalent as software "Mediainfo".But I think this option will be more convenient than Mediainfo very much.Because when the users watch any media file,they can read immediatelly the informations of this media file while they are watching it.Very fast and very convenient !

2.Insert a new line into Menu.My description about this line's duty : When the users click this line,the subtitle's position will be lowered.And after each user's click,the subtitle's position will be lowered more.

3.Insert a new line into Menu.My description about this line's duty : When the users click this line,the subtitle's position will be risen.And after each user's click,the subtitle position will be risen more.

4.Insert a new line into Menu.My description about this line's duty : When the users click this line,the subtile's size will increase.And after each user's click,the subtitle's size will increase more.

5.Insert a new line into Menu.My description about this line's duty : When the users click this line,the subtitle's size will reduce.And after each user's click,the subtitle's size will reduce more.

I am sure my descriptions are very unintelligible because I'm not good at English.But I tried my best.I hope you can understand what I want to say.

"Menu" which I said in 5 above ideas is the below picture.

I will wait for to hear your opinion

Best regards
Attachments
1.jpg
Claire
VSO Team Member

Re: some other suggestions for VMP.I hope them will be helpf

Post by Claire »

Thanks for your suggestions. I believe I do understand them.

For item 1, I have entered it as a it as feature request here
http://bugs.vso-software.fr/view.php?id=7864

For items 2-5
You may already know and despite them not being as accessible as you would like you can right click and customize the subtitles
Snap1.jpg
minhcute

Post by minhcute »

Hi Claire,

"Right click on main window of VMP -----> Subtitles -----> Customize current subtitle -----> Sutitle editor window will be shown " : Evidently I know this.But as I ever thought last night,if VMP has those 4 new lines,changing the position and size of subtitle will be faster.

Anyway,these ideas (2->5) are really not important.And now,when thinking again about these ideas,I descry that they are very superfluous.I'm sorry.

Thank you very much for accepting my feature request (the idea 1).Although its priority is not high,but I can trust that it will be certainly added into VMP in the future.So I'm very amusing and satisfied.

Best regards
Claire
VSO Team Member

Post by Claire »

Thanks for your comments.

A new beta or official version will be published that includes your request #1.
Claire
VSO Team Member

Post by Claire »