VSO Team Member

Latest beta version 0.99.1.414 - Dec 29th

Post by Claire »

Here is the latest beta vesrion 0.99.1.414

Download Beta

Last changes :
VSO Media Player - 0.99.1.414 (Not Yet Released) [ View Issues ]
================================================
- 0004956: [Bug] seek on dvd in drive and crashes vmp (felicia) - resolved.
[1 issue]
- Added image settings.
- Changed fade system.
- Fixed bug for "Open with...".

VSO Media Player - 0.99.1.413 (Not Yet Released) [ View Issues ]
================================================
- 0004645: [Information] cannot seek video - screen turns black (wesson) - resolved.
- 0004826: [Bug] de-interlacing problem: bad decoding of video file Awful Truth (Michael Moore) DVD (felicia) - resolved.
[2 issues]
- Fixed bug, m3u not starting to play upon loading.

VSO Media Player - 0.2.1.413 (Not Yet Released) [ View Issues ]
===============================================
- 0004957: [Bug] loading an external srt causes crash (felicia) - resolved.
- 0004937: [Information] not same behavior than previous version when playing audio file (felicia) - resolved.
- 0004936: [Bug] cannot load a blu-ray after a DVD had already loaded and is playing (felicia) - resolved.
- 0004939: [Feature Request] replace ? in menu with a word (felicia) - resolved.
- 0004959: [Bug] v0.2.1.4.00 srt subtitles not displaying (felicia) - resolved.
- 0004938: [Information] when installing this version on top of 2.1.400 volume is on "0" (no sound) (felicia) - resolved.
[6 issues]
- Fixed seek between two parted movies.

VSO Media Player - 0.2.1.412 (Not Yet Released) [ View Issues ]
===============================================
- 0004868: [Bug] Out of synch when using seek with "how I met your mother" avi file (felicia) - resolved.
- 0004897: [Bug] v2.1.400 does not play playlist all the way through - stops at the end of a mp4 (felicia) - resolved.
- 0004900: [Bug] WebM extension not recognized (felicia) - resolved.
- 0004858: [Bug] changing audio in settings causes odd behavior (felicia) - resolved.
[4 issues]
- Fixed bug with volume not update at program launch.
- Boosted volume.
- Changed time track bar.
- Fixed seek bugs.
- Changed progress display.
- Now program displays message if exe is corrupted.
- Corupted exe no longer provoques crash.
- Added option to send bug report.
- Added Georgian transmation.
Tuga

Re: Latest beta version 0.2.1.412 - Dec 12th

Post by Tuga »

Now this new beta version can't even load the movie! It keeps saying 'wait...' and then hangs! :(
JoeB
VSO Fanatic

Post by JoeB »

Tuga wrote:Now this new beta version can't even load the movie! It keeps saying 'wait...' and then hangs! :(
Which movie?

Regards,

JoeB
Tuga

Post by Tuga »

The movie is Pirates of Caribbean 4 (matroska file)! But now I know why it can't load the movie! The problem is the subtitle, because if I remove subtitle from folder, the movie plays well! Can you tell me, JoeB, why menus of dvds are not displayed on screen? Thanks in advance!
JoeB
VSO Fanatic

Post by JoeB »

Tuga wrote:The movie is Pirates of Caribbean 4 (matroska file)! But now I know why it can't load the movie! The problem is the subtitle, because if I remove subtitle from folder, the movie plays well! Can you tell me, JoeB, why menus of dvds are not displayed on screen? Thanks in advance!
I don't use VSO media player, but it's hard to believe that the menu doesn't show up if you are opening a DVD with the files in DVD format. There won't be a menu with an mkv file, but a regular DVD (or a DVD with an mkv or other video that has been converted to DVD format with a menu selected should show the menu to allow you to select what you want from the menu. Somebody more familiar with the program will have to chime in.

Regards,

JoeB
Tuga

Post by Tuga »

Thanks for your explanations, JoeB! I didn't mean mkv files when I was talking about dvds with menus! I've tried to open a dvd, but the menus didn't show up on screen! Only a list with titles! We have to remember that VSO Media Player is still a beta version... So, that's a lot to be done yet! Patience is what we need for now...