Downloader 6.0.0.90 Toggle Automatic Mode

download audio/video streaming

Moderators: Maggie, JJ, alexia, LouisM, Forum admin

Echuir

Downloader 6.0.0.90 Toggle Automatic Mode

Post by Echuir »

When the program gets stuck in automatic mode and will not toggle out. What is the best way to >force< it back into manual mode?
Going into the setting will sometimes work to force it back after you close and reopen.
Cougar_II
VSO Fanatic

Re: Downloader 6.0.0.90 Toggle Automatic Mode

Post by Cougar_II »

Hello,

I cannot reproduce your issue, I have started VSO Downloader, toggled from Manual to Automatic a few times, but no issues...

from Starting VSO Downloader, tell us STEP by STEP what you do to get it stock...

As for getting OUT of Automatic, I would have done exactly what you have done, ensure it's set to MANUAL in the settings.
Other than this, unsure...

When in automatic, a proxy.exe software from VSO is being used.
After you close downloader, check is some VSO software are still running, or that mini proxy.
Maybe do a computer reboot to start with to ensure no process are still running and are hung etc...

If I get to reproduce and/or you can provide way more information, it will be possible to open a Bug Report and have VSO investigate it !!!

Good luck ...
VSO Software Golden Membership Proud Owner / VSO Software Beta Tester
juval
VSO Team Member

Re: Downloader 6.0.0.90 Toggle Automatic Mode

Post by juval »

Please use embed technical center (?->Need Help->Technical Center) to report the bug.
It will give us more informations on your particular installation for diagnosis.
Regards