Version 5.1.1.87 problem???

download audio/video streaming

Moderators: Maggie, JJ, alexia, LouisM, Forum admin

robertg_s

Version 5.1.1.87 problem???

Post by robertg_s »

Hi

I recently downloaded the latest update to this software. I too have had tried to get a file from Youtube and got a black screen with only the audio.
Then I got the beta version to try it. But having troubles installing that version so I gave up on it, so I backed out of that. I tried again using the 5.1.1.87 version again, to my surprise it worked perfectly. So I have tried with another file today and its back to black video and audio only.
Does anyone have an idea how I can get it work again?

Thanks
Robert
Cougar_II
VSO Fanatic

Re: Version 5.1.1.87 problem???

Post by Cougar_II »

Hi,
Several people has had this black screen issue, which is fixed in Downloader v6 beta…

viewtopic.php?f=58&t=22051

You can get the beta on the link above !
VSO Software Golden Membership Proud Owner / VSO Software Beta Tester
robertg_s

Post by robertg_s »

Hello again

Well, I managed to install a clean version of the beta version (I ran the install as administrator) and got something work. But unfortunately, after that one successful try after a few hours decided to try it again. Needless to say, it seems all I ever get is one successful try before I am unable to get to work again.

I am really trying everything I know and have written off to support but still have not gotten a reply back. I am hoping someone might have some ideas on how I will be able to get the beta version to work more than just the one time. I hate the thought that I must uninstall it and reinstall it ever time I wish to use it.

Please I need help!!!

Robert
robertg_s

Post by robertg_s »

p.s. that should of said every time I want use it not ever. sloppy typing on my part.