[Donwloader 6] Issue downloading Beta

download audio/video streaming

Moderators: Maggie, JJ, alexia, LouisM, Forum admin

Gripweed

[Donwloader 6] Issue downloading Beta

Post by Gripweed »

Why offer a public beta if you aren't going to let us download it? I've filled out the request form although I'm a Goldmember for, I think, 7 years and have been a user of VSO Software products and Forum member for about 14 years. I received the email telling me how glad you are to have me try out the new software and gave me the Download address. I've made many attempts over many days and all I get is "Too many attempt. Try again tomorrow." Not good, not good at all.
yoyo57

Re: Public beta 6

Post by yoyo57 »

Initial download said "could not locate file", but this was after a windows security alert that I had to override.
I tried again after registering a different email address and it downloaded perfectly
VSO Gold Member
Gripweed

Post by Gripweed »

Trying a different one of my email addresses didn't work for me. I got the same "Too many attempt. Try again tomorrow." I guess I'm on the mailing list twice now with no benefit of a download.
Cougar_II
VSO Fanatic

Post by Cougar_II »

Hello,

I have opened a bug report requesting assistance in this thread …

https://bugs.vso-software.fr/view.php?id=14036
VSO Software Golden Membership Proud Owner / VSO Software Beta Tester
Anaïs
VSO Team Member

Post by Anaïs »

Hello,

Could you send me an email to support@vsosoftware.fr :)
Anaïs,
VSO Support Team
Gripweed

Post by Gripweed »

OK, I sent you the requested email 5 days ago on Jan. 31st with all my information. I still have not heard anything from you and I still can not download the beta. I continue to get "Too many attempt. Try again tomorrow." when I try.
Gripweed

Post by Gripweed »

I can't believe this - literally seconds after I posted my last message here I received your email reply to me. It was dated two days ago so I have no idea where it was in all that time.

Thank you. I now have the beta and will give it a good testing.
Gripweed

Post by Gripweed »

Crashes immediately every time I try to use it. What Windows OS is this supposed to work with? It certainly doesn't work with Windows 7-64.

The more I read the descriptions of this program the more I realized that it is just another Youtube-DL GUI type program. I must have 5-6 free ones already. I don't need another one. What is needed is competition to the DRM-busting downloaders like StreamFab and AnyStream to bring down their prices.
yoyo57

Post by yoyo57 »

I have tested on Win11 and Win10 and OK
For crash problem I did clean install (on about 3rd screen into install process) and this fixed the crash problem on this beta software.
For Win7 I don't know if VSO support it. As MIcrosoft support for Win7 ended 2 years ago, there is a chance this could cause issues.
VSO Gold Member
yoyo57

Post by yoyo57 »

just updated to beta 6.0.0.55 and stable.
VSO Gold Member